Self-discipline is everything to looksmax

RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Silver
water is wet thread but some people dont realize that looksmaxing is a lifestyle
if you want to looksmax to the absolute max you need to grind hard every fking day with perfect diet, skincare, exercise, hairloss routine, etc etc
dont become lazy and research for more, try to get your daily regime better by the time and stick to it

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, MediterraneanApollo, oldcell and 8 others
yeah it's useful to remind everyday how discipline is i mportant for lifemaxx.
First thing to do for looksmaxing should be getting rid of all addictions to maximise health, skin and gym gains. No alcohol, no smoking, no fap, no unhealthy food.
Furthermore for the aim of improving life quality it is necessary to gt rid of social media addiction.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Prince88, thereallegend and 3 others
you think nofap is good to build discipline? I cage when niggas say it'll give you invisibility and flying powers but I think it could be good for discipline and confidence

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
First thing to do for looksmaxing should be getting rid of all addictions to maximise health, skin and gym gains. No alcohol, no smoking, no fap, no unhealthy food.
Furthermore for the aim of improving life quality it is necessary to gt rid of social media addiction.
thats a pity smoking is harmful. It's so NT and can decrease my aspie traits a lot

you think nofap is good to build discipline? I cage when niggas say it'll give you invisibility and flying powers but I think it could be good for discipline and confidence

getting rid of fapping addiction was good per se because I wasted a lot of hours into "edging".
Then yes there came more confidence, more motivation and less depression

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
it does build confidence indirectly, upregulated dopamine receptros give more motivation to do things which can boost confidence

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18931
Self-discipline is quite frankly key to achieving anything worthwhile in life.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Remember that even god tier genetics can looksism if you dont have the discipline to stick to looksmax
For example Chico descension

He would look much better than now if he stick to the hard grind for looksmaxing

Imagine how over it is for people with average genetics if they choose the lazyness road
I regret every day that I haven't woken up and wasted my time playing video games instead of grind my ass to achieve my looksmax goals and improve myself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Prince88, thereallegend and 2 others
Muh self discipline good face is all you need

Bunch of russian circuits and self-discipline. What the point??
Remember that even god tier genetics can looksism if you dont have the discipline to stick to looksmax
For example Chico descension

View attachment 1773756 View attachment 1773755

He would look much better than now if he stick to the hard grind for looksmaxing

Imagine how over it is for people with average genetics if they choose the lazyness road
I regret every day that I haven't woken up and wasted my time playing video games instead of grind my ass to achieve my looksmax goals and improve myself

typical photoshop master
Yeah its addition or basement to build better habits. U replace bad habits with good. If uve got shit to do u wont have time to play games and search perfect video to jerk off.
Dummies really think that nofap and meditation ALONE make u irresistible to women.

so just nuke every source of pleasure? jfl

so just nuke every source of pleasure? jfl

in my opinion, once or twice a month, doing a pleasure saturday in which you binge drink, binge smoke and do cocaine, is legit

keeping it simple and even ldar'ing helped me maintain my looks

key to grooming

yea ok lil bro

Attachments

• F42EBD76-8EAE-4EBD-A3FB-773AC07CB6BA.jpeg
    F42EBD76-8EAE-4EBD-A3FB-773AC07CB6BA.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
getting rid of fapping addiction was good per se because I wasted a lot of hours into "edging".
Then yes there came more confidence, more motivation and less depression
you said your midface ratio went from 0,85 to 0,93 is this true? did your eyes become more wide spaced?