self haircuts

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
haircuts are maaaad expensive these days, is it worth it to cut your own hair? what's your experience been?

only if u have a good base haircut. trimming sideburns is optimal imo

tf u mean u always speaking in tongues
doing self haircuts is only good if you have a good haircut from barber otherwise it will look like shit

Very bad actually cause there were several times that I tried to slightly improve my hairstyle cutting it, after that I turned my haircut to irreversible Shit. I really regreted it

• +1
Reactions: Baban
doing self haircuts is only good if you have a good haircut from barber otherwise it will look like shit
fade sides and back using three-way mirror, ponytail cut the top, idk the tops the hardest part. Styling is more important than the cut itself

Extremely worth it with a good base. Ideally a messy hairstyle. Then just trim and play around with the lengths. Messy hairstyle is kore forgiving and looks cooler imo

No, get a pro to do it. But it has to be the right one. Took me literal years to find a really good barber to hook me up with a nice skin fade. Its literally 1-2 entire PSL points lol

No, get a pro to do it. But it has to be the right one. Took me literal years to find a really good barber to hook me up with a nice skin fade. Its literally 1-2 entire PSL points lol
How much do you pay him every time?

How much do you pay him every time?
Well, I live in Norway so its pretty fkin pricy. Its 80$. But the culture in Norway is, 99% of hairdressers are women. But I got a lebanese guy doing my cuts and its way better. In the US and a lot of other countries, I believe it would be easier to get skilled hair dressers for cheaper.