Self-Hate is GIGAcope

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Recently I wrote this thread:

And now I realize I’m wrong. “Water is wet” is not the number-1 most retardedly-used popular PSL phrase—that award goes to the term “self-hating”.

A human or subhuman is called self-hating when he, she, or it (a subhuman) prefers to obtain sexual or romantic partners outside of his, her, or its own ethnic group. That’s not self-hating, that’s other-loving. Attraction to something =/= repulsion to other things.

But even if one is giga-repulsed by people of their own ethnicity, that’s just disgust and not hate. A gay dude who sticks his soft dick up his ass—you’d be disgusted at him but not actively hate him. But the distinction between disattraction and hatred isn’t even the biggest problem with “self-hating”’s usage in PSL communities.

The bigger issue is that it’s other people. An Asian woman who hates Asian men (again, hatred is giga-different from just not finding them attractive) is not an Asian man herself. She hates Asian men but doesn’t hate Asian women. She doesn’t hate herself; she hates other people. So how the fuck is she self-hating? Makes no damn sense. Someone can hate all 8 billion people in the clown world except for themself. Even if she hated all Asians, she probably would still love herself because of female narcissism. People tend to like themselves more than they like strangers. If “self-loving” were the opposite of “self-hating” as it’s used in PSL forums, self-loving would have nothing to do with the self (it’d mean finding people of the same race attractive). Actual self-loving would be weird; being attracted to yourself sexually is abnormal.

If Asian women are self-hating because they prefer White men and aren’t attracted to Asian men, you (probably a man) are self-hating because you prefer women and don’t wanna fuck males.

Think about it bro:
  • Dick? Gross.
  • Ballsack? Nasty.
  • Man butt? Disgusting.
Oh so you hate the body parts that you have too? Self-hating hetero.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joseph and Deleted member 17829
I hate my dick girth :feelshehe:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
BEE

DOUBLE YOU

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and thecel
when white women go interracial its not due to self hate its just evolution and wanting to experience orgasm from ethnic cocks

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, thecel and Deleted member 16369
@thecel can you proofread my essay on the dynamics of Bushido and it’s influence on Sekiro the Shinobi :feelshehe:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and thecel
when white women go interracial its not due to self hate its just evolution and wanting to experience orgasm from ethnic cocks

what’s the diff with azn wmn?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler
9C8D21EF 958D 44B4 B1F4 6F7B6F825129

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, incel194012940, Toth's thot and 2 others
bumooo

• Hmm...
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Ok mr nose 👃✡️

• JFL
Reactions: thecel