Self hating indian girl

P

pakipassion

Silver
Its cringe tbh, she is being roasted in comment section though ....

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chadeep, turkproducer and 2 others
no hate just love honey <3 <3

Its cringe tbh, she is being roasted in comment section though ....

muh golden hair
muh mixing muh
muh north shitskin

literally this but curry holy fuck :lul::ROFLMAO:

jfl there's nothing to mix with up north unless you go to North Pakistan which is basically just Afghanistan at that point tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, AlwaysHaveQuestions, volcelfatcel and 4 others
Must be brutal being told you are 100% curry shitskin

80AAE32C 9DC6 46E6 9A96 C2DF243EFEF9

• Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Screenshot 20210806 181729

Blonde hair and blue eyes in india? It's rare even in southern Europe but apparently it is common in north India
Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF

Laughter Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

@Chadeep @volcelfatcel @AcneScars

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Lmao, Deleted member 14166 and 4 others
muh golden hair
muh mixing muh
muh north shitskin

literally this but curry holy fuck :lul::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1257894

jfl there's nothing to mix with up north unless you go to North Pakistan which is basically just Afghanistan at that point tbh.
Her mom probably coloured her hair and was wearing contacts and this low iq pajeeta thought they were natural.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and chaddyboi66
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, AcneScars, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
I’ve seen maybe 10 people irl with blue eyes jfl
Even the blue eyes part could be believed since indo Nordics sometimes do have blue eyes. What about blonde hair? :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
Even the blue eyes part could be believed since indo Nordics sometimes do have blue eyes. What about blonde hair? :feelskek::feelskek:
Apart from Albinos curries you rarely see natural blonde hair. Red , brown is common.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
yall asian niggas be trying so hard to make them little ugly ass Hapas lol. those phenos do not mix well.

Apart from Albinos curries you rarely see natural blonde hair. Red , brown is common.
Rare is an understatement. Finding naturally blonde hair in Asia is like finding a unicorn

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

Images 83

Blonde isn't rare if count Chappri clowns tho 🤡

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, volcelfatcel, AcneScars and 1 other person
I remember watching that and just cringing so hard I couldn't finish the vid.

I’ve seen maybe 10 people irl with blue eyes jfl
View attachment 1257970
Mayuresh Di Vaio looks like a chhapri too
View attachment 1257972
Same dressing style as well

That's why Mallus are elite we have them mixed genes. Sort of like African Americans being different shades. A Mallu or Tamil person does not look like a Punjabi or Hindian person. This is why say India is diverse mixed land. There is multiple phenos it's not one race. Mallus tho we have more aryan admixure compared to other South Indians That's all. No pride in it or colorist shit, just saying facts. Google is free, y'all can search it up or stay in denial, Sach is Sach, Truth is Truth

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Chadeep and AcneScars
View attachment 1257957
Blonde isn't rare if count Chappri clowns tho 🤡
but yet you wouldn't say any of this in real life to new gen Malayali boys. Stay rotting in your moms basement instead of lookmaxing you goofy. Kerala is the most developed state and you're going up against facts. Britannica literally says Malayalis are a mixed people. Keep going up against FACTS you delusional cornball. My Mallu🌴 people do it all. MMA(Rahul Raju) WWE(Sanjana George), plenty of trackstars, Rappers (Raftaar,Reyan,Thirumali). Influencer(Liza Koshy,). Then ofc all the ones in high end jobs like tech,engineering, and business. Also a lot in health and nursing industry we sort of run that.
Delusional cornballs on looksmax talking racist shit on the internet behind a screen as always 🤣lol

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and AcneScars
I watched BuzzFeed a lot in 2015, then later that year I became right wing and realized how shit BuzzFeed is

damn cuckfeed even privated the video cause of the backlash

Jfl they really don't normies finding out about female black/racepills like this