Self-hating Turkish sloot gets depressed when mistaken as Syrian in Italy

But they still think that lol (+ I would add Britain to German and France)
No way Britain isn't like that. Not even Reform Party would say all pakis need to leave. UK has avoid the far right beasts similar to NF in France, Geert Wilders in Holland and AfD in Germany.

You won't ever see Farge talking about Islam or Muslims. He might say "Islamism" or non-integrated Muslims in the context of assimilation. Or having a problem with British culture. He's right. I have a problem with British culture. I want it gone and replaced for shariah.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
Not even on sm?

I see lots of ethnics be racist to blacks and other ethnics and they literally have their personal details on their profile. No repercussions. But in the UK, USA no one would ever be racist and have personal info on their profile unlesa they're an edgy cu t whose job is to be racist.

This guy called Saka a nigger after euros and got his entire life cancelled. Even the company got massive backlash.

The governments in most of Europe have hate speech laws on the books, so unlike the US open racism can get you thrown in jail if the prosecutor is willing to enforce it.

Also the whole getting fired for racism thing in the US is really just limited to blacks/hispanics/jews. You’re not going to get fired here most likely for calling someone a pajeet.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
She's hot af.

• +1
so funny how they cry about how people in france, sweden etc are becoming more and more right-wing but they themselves are right-wing radical and absolutely racist

so funny how they cry about how people in france, sweden etc are becoming more and more right-wing but they themselves are right-wing radical and absolutely racist
Yes. I'm also racist against whites but only because it's a moral duty.

It's not hypocrisy because ethnics hold themselves up to higher standards than whites. They deserve immigration as a punishment for turning themselves back on God, spreading degeneracy, wars, fucking up the planet etc.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes. I'm also racist against whites but only because it's a moral duty.

It's not hypocrisy because ethnics hold themselves up to higher standards than whites. They deserve immigration as a punishment for turning themselves back on God, spreading degeneracy, wars, fucking up the planet etc.
Iam not racist, i judge people on how they behave.

Was Syria even a thing tbh? Turkic history does go back a long time as well.

Not sure the point of the tweet. Just came across on my timeline.
It was conquered by Rome very early on and then conquered by the muslims later. I don’t think Syria itself was ever an independent kingdom

No way Britain isn't like that. Not even Reform Party would say all pakis need to leave. UK has avoid the far right beasts similar to NF in France, Geert Wilders in Holland and AfD in Germany.

You won't ever see Farge talking about Islam or Muslims. He might say "Islamism" or non-integrated Muslims in the context of assimilation. Or having a problem with British culture. He's right. I have a problem with British culture. I want it gone and replaced for shariah.
I hate sharia you already know this (unless it’s for women women need sharia law) however liberal Cumskins are so mentally and morally bankrupt I actually want sharia law to be law here and I want all the Gaytheists to be killed under sharia leaving only Christian’s as 2nd class citizens so then once done we can rebel kick out all Muslims and then restablish the UK as an Christian country like the good ol days with no left wings because they were raped and killed by Muslims.

Call me when this happens I’ll be the one to open the door for you Bhai 😉

• Love it
she will be hunting for bwc to bleach her genes, pronto.

Iam not racist, i judge people on how they behave.
And Cumskins behave like idiot. They have turned their nations into mortals bankrupt hedonistic havens. I’ll agree humans tilt towards Sin that’s why the world if given the choice would flee to the west. Cumskins abandoned GOD and must suffer for their crimes.

Pinkies are pressuring my nations to accept faggots we REFUSE we are Christian we will NEVER allow LGBTQ in our nations we won’t bend to the European faggots

Just because Europeans are irreligious agnostic secularist liberals who have turned religion into a civil ritual instead of a faith doesn’t mean Latinos Asians and African Christian’s ought to treat religion like a village whore. Then they wonder why Muslims mock Christianity in the west. WHY SHOULDNT THEY

• +1
I hate sharia you already know this (unless it’s for women women need sharia law) however liberal Cumskins are so mentally and morally bankrupt I actually want sharia law to be law here and I want all the Gaytheists to be killed under sharia leaving only Christian’s as 2nd class citizens so then once done we can rebel kick out all Muslims and then restablish the UK as an Christian country like the good ol days with no left wings because they were raped and killed by Muslims.

Call me when this happens I’ll be the one to open the door for you Bhai 😉
In practical terms living under shari'ah or a Christian theocracy would hardly be any different tbh.

• +1
In practical terms living under shari'ah or a Christian theocracy would hardly be any different tbh.
It would be very different but morally sharia is less hedonistic and fucked up. My issue with sharia is the 2nd class status for non believers. Besides that and some stricter laws such as killing of fags etc I’m for it

For me it’s a hard one but I do see sharia as an “necessary” evil to counteract hedonism. Islam is what I refer to as the most lawful neutral of religions. It doesn’t seek to do good per see but seeks to establish rules In Place to control people

Man I’d kill to seee these libcucks chaffee under sharia law :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as a Christian who adheres to my faith mostly morally I agree with sharia in many aspects so I’d be fine :feelshmm: but libcucks and women 💀

They’re about as white as each other I’d say + I thought you were scandi/Norwegian or some shit ?
I am a refugee since 2015, we lost everything to the war brother.e

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
It would be very different but morally sharia is less hedonistic and fucked up. My issue with sharia is the 2nd class status for non believers. Besides that and some stricter laws such as killing of fags etc I’m for it

For me it’s a hard one but I do see sharia as an “necessary” evil to counteract hedonism. Islam is what I refer to as the most lawful neutral of religions. It doesn’t seek to do good per see but seeks to establish rules In Place to control people

Man I’d kill to seee these libcucks chaffee under sharia law :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as a Christian who adheres to my faith mostly morally I agree with sharia in many aspects so I’d be fine :feelshmm: but libcucks and women 💀
Tbh under a Caliphate non-Muslims would be given there own power of jurisprudence. Almost like a state within a state. This was what was part of the rationale behind jizya payments too. Most non-Muslims think it's just an arbitrary tax imposed on non-Muslims for no reason. No, rather it was an equalising measure as it exempted them from military service and gave them their own powers within their own jurisdiction.

I am a refugee since 2015, we lost everything to the war brother.e
Count your lucky blessings youre not in Turkey. I work with a Syrian guy he first relocated to Turkey before the UK in 2018. I can tell he didn't like it there, talks about it negatively.

• JFL
Tbh under a Caliphate non-Muslims would be given there own power of jurisprudence. Almost like a state within a state. This was what was part of the rationale behind jizya payments too. Most non-Muslims think it's just an arbitrary tax imposed on non-Muslims for no reason. No, rather it was an equalising measure as it exempted them from military service and gave them their own powers within their own jurisdiction.

Count your lucky blessings youre not in Turkey. I work with a Syrian guy he first relocated to Turkey before the UK in 2018. I can tell he didn't like it there, talks about it negatively.
Dimmi status was akin to a mafia status. Christian’s are unable to preach their religion unable to wear our iconography unable to ring our bells etc. we then have to pay more tax and more stuff I need not being up like how you can fuck my wife and women but I can’t have a hijabi. Hell under sharia law I should be killed for slaying hijabis for example.

I agree with many things in sharia law but also disagree with many things with it I consider the law evil inheritally but I consider it neutral lawful. And unlike an atheist u have a foundation and authority over what constitutes as good as bad. This is something Gaytheists don’t have lol

Last edited:

Alhamdulilah, but I can't help but be saddened by the downfall of syria and my fellow syrians. We used to put turks in leash in our glorious days

• So Sad