Self importance

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
I use this term to describe everyone's desire to be unique. Everyone has some level of self importance & bluepillers will always hide just how much self importance they have dispite having a large amount of it being normal.

It's actually really ironic. Pretty much everyone wants to be unique & just not a sheep in general but everyone cringes & frowns upon other people who openly wish to be unique.

The reason you do this is because the majority of people already frown upon those who try make themselves unique so we think it's normal to frown at them too. You can't escape being a sheep unless you're born different. Even if you get blackpilled.

The only form of uniqueness/rarity that's accepted in society is when it's out of your control.

Life would be far more fun & interesting if being socially extreme was accepted (IE personalitys in anime). The majority will agree with this deep down but cringe at it in practice.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 275
i just want to be less sad since happiness doesn't exist tbh

Both are only chemicals.
I'm surprised we cant actually inject pure happiness yet. If we could I'm sure drug problems would go way done since they wouldn't need the euphoria from drugs to get that happiness

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
hapiness is when the girl you love, loves you back equally if not more. this phenomenon is alien and unknown to 99% of men however

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and IWantToMax
Both are only chemicals.
I'm surprised we cant actually inject pure happiness yet. If we could I'm sure drug problems would go way done since they wouldn't need the euphoria from drugs to get that happiness
i Hope we Can someday it's all about chemicals. people need it since the World will become only worse
hapiness is when the girl you love, loves you back equally if not more. this phenomenon is alien and unknown to 99% of men however
i need to feel this dopamine rush someday

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3