Self improvement for yourself and to progress society, not for external validation

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
Let me start by saying this whole incel thing I was oblivious to until about a few months ago. It was actually brought up to me by a close friend, my opinion is a lot of “Incels” are just that because they don’t care to improve themselves. In the gynocentric society we live in men really don’t have many groups to help them and society as a whole looks at men as disposable so it is nice to see forums like this with men lifting each other up while giving advice on how to improve. About my title, most posters I see seem to be driven towards their goals for one thing and that’s validation from females. This in itself is self defeating, motivation needs to come from within yourself. An example, you improve yourself and finally get with that girl you’ve been wanting all your life but eventually you split. After this your motivation is gone because that validation you’ve been improving yourself for is gone. If you’re improving yourself for you and you alone it doesn’t matter what kind of external validation you get, because when it disappears you didn’t build yourself on the foundation of external validation but from within. My main tip is just quit giving a shit about what females think of you, do shit that benefits you and pussy will come if that’s what you’re after. Some tips, get out and exercise at least 5 days a week. Honestly doesn’t really matter if it involves weight training, cardio, calisthenics, some form of martial arts, just do it. There’s really no excuse if you aren’t disabled, although I do recommend weightlifting and HIIT training(sprints) to boost your testosterone levels. Next thing, clean up your diet. This is one thing where every persons body will differ, some people’s body can tolerate a keto diet, some a vegan, regardless just cut out all preservatives and eat healthy. I personally think a well rounded diet is best and it also comes down to the physique and training you’re doing. So, carbs, good fats, protein, veggies and fruit for certain vitamins that are important for a healthy functional body. Stay away from as many supplements as possible, your body absorbs vitamins and minerals much better through actual food but there are some supps worth mentioning. Vitamin D3, a lot of people in the western world are deficient in this and it is extremely important for a healthy hormonal profile and many other things. I’d take 4000iu daily, especially if you rarely get time in the sun. Another honorable mention would be fish oil, beneficial for your joints and heart. Find hobbies that you enjoy but also give you a sense of achievement. Finishing a book, playing a video game(but limit your time to hobbies like this), building something. Similarly find a career where you get a sense of achievement after work, not some lazy 9-5 shit hole, strive to be the best you can be. It’s a biological instinct in men, we want to feel needed and continuously achieve greater things. You’re all going to make it brahs, now get off your ass and be the best version of yourself possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
PARAGRAPH, PLEASE!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Let me start by saying this whole incel thing I was oblivious to until about a few months ago. It was actually brought up to me by a close friend, my opinion is a lot of “Incels” are just that because they don’t care to improve themselves. In the gynocentric society we live in men really don’t have many groups to help them and society as a whole looks at men as disposable so it is nice to see forums like this with men lifting each other up while giving advice on how to improve. About my title, most posters I see seem to be driven towards their goals for one thing and that’s validation from females. This in itself is self defeating, motivation needs to come from within yourself. An example, you improve yourself and finally get with that girl you’ve been wanting all your life but eventually you split. After this your motivation is gone because that validation you’ve been improving yourself for is gone. If you’re improving yourself for you and you alone it doesn’t matter what kind of external validation you get, because when it disappears you didn’t build yourself on the foundation of external validation but from within. My main tip is just quit giving a shit about what females think of you, do shit that benefits you and pussy will come if that’s what you’re after. Some tips, get out and exercise at least 5 days a week. Honestly doesn’t really matter if it involves weight training, cardio, calisthenics, some form of martial arts, just do it. There’s really no excuse if you aren’t disabled, although I do recommend weightlifting and HIIT training(sprints) to boost your testosterone levels. Next thing, clean up your diet. This is one thing where every persons body will differ, some people’s body can tolerate a keto diet, some a vegan, regardless just cut out all preservatives and eat healthy. I personally think a well rounded diet is best and it also comes down to the physique and training you’re doing. So, carbs, good fats, protein, veggies and fruit for certain vitamins that are important for a healthy functional body. Stay away from as many supplements as possible, your body absorbs vitamins and minerals much better through actual food but there are some supps worth mentioning. Vitamin D3, a lot of people in the western world are deficient in this and it is extremely important for a healthy hormonal profile and many other things. I’d take 4000iu daily, especially if you rarely get time in the sun. Another honorable mention would be fish oil, beneficial for your joints and heart. Find hobbies that you enjoy but also give you a sense of achievement. Finishing a book, playing a video game(but limit your time to hobbies like this), building something. Similarly find a career where you get a sense of achievement after work, not some lazy 9-5 shit hole, strive to be the best you can be. It’s a biological instinct in men, we want to feel needed and continuously achieve greater things. You’re all going to make it brahs, now get off your ass and be the best version of yourself possible.

That's some Whitepill stuff. Not bad or anything, just not very fresh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Didn't read.

Doing this for Nihonese waifus.

• +1
White pill or not. Are you going to make something of yourself or sit around and whine that life dealt you a “bad card” like a bitch? Might as well improve while you’re living man.

• +1
Was writing this in between sets, wasn’t worried about paragraphing.
Still good content though, paragraph next time.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
White pill or not. Are you going to make something of yourself or sit around and whine that life dealt you a “bad card” like a bitch? Might as well improve while you’re living man.

@Tricky

Take the Yellow Pill.

Will do. This is my first time posting on any forum. Figured it could help someone.

Watch out or we will run a train on you like we're doing to @Fontaine and @StormlitAqua right now.

• +1
@Tricky

Take the Yellow Pill.

Watch out or we will run a train on you like we're doing to @Fontaine and @StormlitAqua right now.
there is no yellow pill there are millions of foids and theyre all the fucking same

• +1
LEARN HOW TO PARAGRAPH !!!!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Sorry man, but I have a lot of family in the US. I don't see myself moving to Japan anytime soon.

Go and spread your wings, then fly back home.

• +1
I get what you're coming from but sex and reproduction are a natural force. As humans we're under that spell.

Whenever I look at myself at the mirror I picture myself looking good. I want to look great. When I'm at the gym I see a nice ass In yoga pantz and I feel "damn I want to look great to eat asses like that" and get motivator to push myself for a couple of extra reps.

Dont think black and white ; do it for yourself but why not motivate you even more with the idea of fucking hot girlZ?

• +1