self improvement is cope other than looks?

D

Deleted member 19905

Platinum
getting good skills at shit like chess and reading books is cope? i think its looksmin because very low t things to do and low t is looksmin for a male human

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, subhuman incel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
chess is a cope if you're not high iq and reading books is also a cope if they're some novels and not something useful

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and subhuman incel
chess is a cope if you're not high iq and reading books is also a cope if they're some novels and not something useful
i ask because my friend doing these shit to improve himself and get girls and thinks like that, should i tell him blackpill or reduce 1 opponent in dating market

• JFL
Reactions: AtlasTH, subhuman incel and racoon4
i ask because my friend doing these shit to improve himself and get girls and thinks like that, should i tell him blackpill or reduce 1 opponent in dating market
depends on how good of a friend he is, I suppose :lul::lul:. Reading books would only be good if he wants to learn something so he can get a better job or make more money some other way but not to get coochie.Since when do women care about science? Only looks and shekels matter

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 19905
depends on how good of a friend he is, I suppose :lul::lul:. Reading books would only be good if he wants to learn something so he can get a better job or make more money some other way but not to get coochie.Since when do women care about science? Only looks and shekels matter
hmm i think i will be a evil person because this bitch boy i tell him i go to gym and he say to me only use the walking machine for me to make no muscles probably and so i dont mog him and right now he maybe thinks he is ascending to mog me by reading books

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
getting good skills at shit like chess and reading books is cope? i think its looksmin because very low t things to do and low t is looksmin for a male human
if you like doing chess, do chess. if you like reading books, read books. other than improving your proficiency in the English language, reading books or chess are both surrogate activities. you can have hobbies besides looksmaxxing, because odds are you are doing nothing much anyway. if you want to improve general mental ability look into dual n back. if you're already attractive to a women, chess wil be a looksmax. if you're not, it's a looksmin i.e it doesn't matter.