self injecting lipolab coming soon…

it's over i missed the best thread ever

@<6PSLcel @silencio @Jason Voorhees @ShawarmaFilth @likenesss @cbd558 @cyprian_tomaszewski @nakus @Thebbcmaxxer @CarrotMaxxer @i_love_roosters @NorwoodAscender @blinemaxxer @gigell @xegigi @Lokki @FloppaFlops @mewingmaxxer @JizzFarmer @Timmy @milkcuck

alright so i wrote a gigagood thread about that, full in-depth guide and personal experience, before and afters and videos but shit go deleted for no apparent reason so ig wont be doing that, it took like literally 2 days to write it, respectable people were commenting botb etc.

could yall tag some mods/staff/admins etc. so I could get an answer for why it was deleted or could it be recovered?
@coisbhai was a very good informational thread no reason for it to he deleted right? Easily botb

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and maxxmclooks
title, stay tuned

tagging people from this thread, comment if u wish to be tagged
Go for it pookie but be careful , will do the same tbh

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Last edited:
  • +1
title, stay tuned

tagging people from this thread, comment if u wish to be tagged
u should record urself like clavicular did on his yt channel doing the pdo

The reason is unknown, @Master deleted it, ask him
do u know if there is any way to recover it? or is it like even possible by master?

u should record urself like clavicular did on his yt channel doing the pdo
like a video guide of me yapping or injection video?

for injection video, check this

Will you remake the deleted thread?

If so pls pls pls tag me bhai !

next time save the information when writing a high effort thread, cause this happens sometimes

wtf it was a fucking good thread

@<6PSLcel @silencio @Jason Voorhees @ShawarmaFilth @likenesss @cbd558 @cyprian_tomaszewski @nakus @Thebbcmaxxer @CarrotMaxxer @i_love_roosters @NorwoodAscender @blinemaxxer @gigell @xegigi @Lokki @FloppaFlops @mewingmaxxer @JizzFarmer @Timmy @milkcuck

alright so i wrote a gigagood thread about that, full in-depth guide and personal experience, before and afters and videos but shit go deleted for no apparent reason so ig wont be doing that, it took like literally 2 days to write it, respectable people were commenting botb etc.

could yall tag some mods/staff/admins etc. so I could get an answer for why it was deleted or could it be recovered?
I’ll look into it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
It’s completely joever, I checked who deleted it and it wasn’t a moderator. :feelswah:
yeah cois said it was deleted by master but he refused to answer to my dm (i sent multiple)

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Question. Lipolab vline or normal?
It says v-line is for face
i would prolly recommend v-line, but both are ok

I bought v-line yesterday, gonna do another round with that tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969