(SELF INJECTORS GTFIH) Do you use the needle in the box?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
@Blackgymmax (will tag other self-injectors later)

What do you guys self-inject your fillers with? Do you legit just use the needle that comes with the filler? If not, then please let me know/maybe link what you use.

(I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS ON FILLERS OR SELF-INJECTING BTW, so please don't just say "MUH FILLERS ARE BAD")

Thanks!

MUH FILLERS ARE BAD

depends on filler you buy, but usually the needle that comes with filler is good enough

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and pentamogged9000
depends on filler you buy, but usually the needle that comes with filler is good enough
Do u self Inject or have u ever done it before?

Do u self Inject or have u ever done it before?
Yes I did chin filler Botox and skin boosters along with all the other copes like pdos and fat dissolver

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Yes I did chin filler Botox and skin boosters along with all the other copes like pdos and fat dissolver
Do u wear gloves whenever u self-inject?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Clavicular and DonaldJTrump
Yeah, you don’t want non sterile filler going in you, high risk of infection if you don’t.
Sorry to be annoying but I just want to make sure I'm doing this right
So all I need to self-inject are gloves, good light, good mirror, the filler itself with a needle, and alcohol wipes, correct?

Sorry to be annoying but I just want to make sure I'm doing this right
So all I need to self-inject are gloves, good light, good mirror, the filler itself with a needle, and alcohol wipes, correct?
you need dissolver, dont do what i did, if you get a VO your fucked

you need dissolver, dont do what i did, if you get a VO your fucked

Did you get a vein occlusion self injecting? Why aren’t you blind or dead?

I’m not sure anyone would be able to inject themselves accurately with IV dissolver in a panic situation.

Did you get a vein occlusion self injecting? Why aren’t you blind or dead?

I’m not sure anyone would be able to inject themselves accurately with IV dissolver in a panic situation.
Depends on the area you inject, normally if you get a VO in chin (where I injected) it just looks like a bruise that isnt subsiding, however the cells are dying, you wont go blind or die from a VO in your chin, possibly from nose filler and tear troughs but its highly unlikely. Your fully capable of injecting dissolvers if your fuck up your chin

• +1
Depends on the area you inject, normally if you get a VO in chin (where I injected) it just looks like a bruise that isnt subsiding, however the cells are dying, you wont go blind or die from a VO in your chin, possibly from nose filler and tear troughs but its highly unlikely. Your fully capable of injecting dissolvers if your fuck up your chin
wb a VO by the gonions? i know theres a vein in the antegonial notch, for example.

wb a VO by the gonions? i know theres a vein in the antegonial notch, for example.
Should be fine if you avoid the notch since that could fuck you up but idk about the anatomy of gonions

• +1
Yes I use the needle in the box. Filler needles come with much larger "wings" that make self-injecting easier. If I had to do it with a more typical syringe it would be harder.

• +1
Should be fine if you avoid the notch since that could fuck you up but idk about the anatomy of gonions
how badly will injecting in the notch fuck you up? is it as bad as the tear troughs/nose or is it comparable to chin?

how badly will injecting in the notch fuck you up? is it as bad as the tear troughs/nose or is it comparable to chin?
Its a major vessel, jaw filler is either done with a long canula or on 2 stages just to avoid it, if you were gonna avoid a certain area it would be the notch, dude just read some literature and get familiar yourself im not a doctor im just going off my own research

• +1