Self reflections from height frauding -> gtfih

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Consider this. Your entire philosophy, your outlook on life, your need to find out what makes people tick and why people act in a certain way. It was all motivated by loneliness. While you were left with nothing and reflected upon that reason, you decided to find a pattern. Why is it that people aren't attracted to me? Many of you had reached the half truth. That it was because of your looks, you struggled to make friends.

Now unless you are deformed or unkept, this really isn't the case. It's because of your looks you feel insecure/not confident and thus are hypersensitive to any form of negative stimuli, hence you percieve the slightest form of disinterest as a major threat and become introverted, which in turns leads to people not wanting to speak to you as much. Now you can argue amongst yourselves that chad will get approached anyways, but what chad experiences is irrelevant to you. It makes no sense to focus on another man's experience.

Now to get back to my story. You see I frauded about 2 inches to become 5'7, since I did that, I became a lot more confident and outgoing. I started speaking to women more, I started speaking to people more in general. I stood with a better posture, with more open body language and felt a lot less nervous. As a result women were nicer to me, what I percieved to be women being more attracted to my height wasn't true. The reality is the 2 inch height difference I now have, has added only a little to results. The rest was me just having greater confidence, and being more willing to talk to people and approach.

Perhaps "just be confident" was true.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 16275, Chinacurry and 17 others
@Mogpogs @inferiorpispot234 @DoctorLooksmax @Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry @Curry Suicide @currylightskin

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 18244
I 6'1 but when I fraud to 6'2-3 I feel insecure and like fraud
So I wear flip flop for confidence

lifts are meme and destroy your mind

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug, Darwined, Deprived and 3 others
Tbh I think the 2 inch difference probably did make an actual difference in results not just increased confidence

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 18931, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others

yeah when I went to work at the start, I didn't wear my lifts and felt nervous and was more introverted. As soon as I wore my lifts and frauded, I was so much more relaxed and everyone was much nicer to me jfl

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and incel194012940
zerowomen_model_beach_swimwear_group_of_women-342607-1-jpg.1712686

after nt maxxing and height frauding from 5ft to 5ft7

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
Tbh I think the 2 inch difference probably did make an actual difference in results not just increased confidence
I've had women smiling at me on streets, I could approach women and they'd be willing to talk to me too. Esp when I was wearing more formal/work clothes

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Ive seen some 5'1 dude get super excited and said his life changed when he got leg lengthening to 5'4
it's all about perspective I guess, no bluepill bs

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Looksmaxxers heightfraudin be like:

Vibes Transcend GIF by PRETTYDAMNGREAT
Meme Leaving GIF by MOODMAN

Niggas always say like they have transcended or smt :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
Ok now ask yourself why being short makes you insecure

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
mirin ascenion and looksmaxxing leanmaxxing
and postive mentality,social life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Looks234
I got height mogged like 3 times in the supermarket today wtf.

You can do the opposite too, make yourself be in a worst situation so reality doesn't seem so bad. I always wear flat shoes(0.3mm)without insoles and say i'm 175cm(even in my ID).

• JFL
Im a barefoot 6’6 and never texted a female

Yup nt and confidence game is legit, tell it to the virgin 18 year olds arguing which model is hotter tho. So did you slay?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17531
I am 6'1 but am basically a 5'7 guy with leg/arm lengthening tbh with my whack proportions so I feel your pain :(

Legit tbh, especially if the lifts are Robert Downey Jr. Tier

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
This is some redpill hamza alpha male bullshit

Only 4.5 psl + users will understand tho, ugly users continue to wallow in their pit of doomer self despair

You are right

Lifts made Amnesia a homosexual as his brain adapted to having to always kissing with the heels up

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Fraudmaxxing

They do destroy your mind, but if you’re under average height then it’s worth it

I’m 5’11 and with some elevator shoes I bought I’m around 2” taller (1.5ish irl since everyone wears shoes) and I just felt stupid especially since facewise I’m lacking

I already wrote this in another thread but I think this story is relevant here :

Let me tell you a true story jfl.

There was this foid I use to be “friends” with but we just stopped talking a couple months ago she just ghosted me tbh. We’d been friends (aka she friendbzoned me) since highschool.

I was on the phone with her drunk and high and told her about how I was insecure about being skinny and felt weak.

You know what she said?

“But you’re tall”

I literally had to explain to her that weight matters more in fights than height her brain was baffled. Literally jfl if you think women care about fighting success or muscles.

They care about your bones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Verse and FailedNormieManlet
i dont like this talk about fight maxing or something bro

Consider this. Your entire philosophy, your outlook on life, your need to find out what makes people tick and why people act in a certain way. It was all motivated by loneliness. While you were left with nothing and reflected upon that reason, you decided to find a pattern. Why is it that people aren't attracted to me? Many of you had reached the half truth. That it was because of your looks, you struggled to make friends.

Now unless you are deformed or unkept, this really isn't the case. It's because of your looks you feel insecure/not confident and thus are hypersensitive to any form of negative stimuli, hence you percieve the slightest form of disinterest as a major threat and become introverted, which in turns leads to people not wanting to speak to you as much. Now you can argue amongst yourselves that chad will get approached anyways, but what chad experiences is irrelevant to you. It makes no sense to focus on another man's experience.

Now to get back to my story. You see I frauded about 2 inches to become 5'7, since I did that, I became a lot more confident and outgoing. I started speaking to women more, I started speaking to people more in general. I stood with a better posture, with more open body language and felt a lot less nervous. As a result women were nicer to me, what I percieved to be women being more attracted to my height wasn't true. The reality is the 2 inch height difference I now have, has added only a little to results. The rest was me just having greater confidence, and being more willing to talk to people and approach.

Perhaps "just be confident" was true.
My shrink massively advocates for just be confident.

She tells me it is likely when my oneitis had loads of hookups she wasn't choosing guys cos they were 9+, but because they were confident

My 5'9 friend guessed my height as 5'7

• JFL