SELF STUDY :Diet affects your facial structure

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
this study is an 18-year experiment that i observed the facial changes between me and my brother , the diet i had growing up consisted of hard and chewy foods like chicken , beef etc i would also eat vegetables here and there , one thing ive noticed is that i would never eat sweets except chocolate once in a blue moon , to this day i still hate eating sweets , my brother on the other hand would have a diet on weak chewy and soft foods like flatbread , rice , soup this , as we grew up i realized that his jaw became narrower but his mandible is above average and even cheekbones , whereas for me my jaw becomes wider and wider with an above-average mandible , and okay-ish cheekbones, my orbital structure gives my eyes more almond-shaped whereas my brother's orbital structure gave him prey eyes, the changes for the nose is very much apparent, i have a much sharper roman nose than him from the side whereas for him he has a very large nose, ialso have perfect straight teeth , wen compared to my brother he has crooked

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, pizza, ChristianChad and 2 others
Water. I think everyone here knows about the Weston Price diet studies and their impact on facial development.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChristianChad and Indiana Evans
Water. I think everyone here knows about the Weston Price diet studies and their impact on facial development.
not everyone holmes, that study was solely done on teeth structure not on facial changes i belive

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Indiana Evans
Cope i will take my children to mcdonald's

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, ChristianChad, Indiana Evans and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Justttt, aBetterMii, ChristianChad and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 11053, aBetterMii and 5 others
Does it affect because of the softness of the food or nutrients?

Does it affect because of the softness of the food or nutrients?
i would say softness of the food plays a very large role in facial development

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
just listen to subliminals

just listen to subliminals
sure bud thats why i have a white gf and youre rotting away on this forum :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and MissLexotan6MG
Are you curry?
Why are you ethnics worshipping white girls so much :ROFLMAO:
half curry nah i dont worship them i dumped her , realized that she was a waste of time

SELF STUDY:water

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14166
Imagine talking like that about your brother :dafuckfeels: