Selfawareness pill

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Everything about you can be improved, there is so much shit to improve that it can take a lifetime to accomplish. Dont confuse this with the notion of wanting to be the top of the top - thats not it tbh its more of a 'i need to be better or I am worthless' type beat. In reality we all overvalue ourselves, like even though I think I'm subhuman I know my conscious thinks I'm better than that, even though I know I'm low iq I still think I'm high iq for believing im low iq in the first place.

It isnt BDD its self awareness if you can understand why each flaw perceived as one

Illusory superiority

vs

BDD

All this cope is bullshit, you and I arent good enough and we will never be even if we ascend to a htn+ being, we will still feel betrayed and worthless, Its not physical appearance that will solve this problem either. Status/money/socialmaxxing will fullfil the need to improve but even still there will be someone who shits on your pathetic existence, you will always be mogged nothing will ever be good enough. The obsession and unworthiness will never be filled in our hearts the enjoyment we get for improvement will be a short term gain.

We will spend our time thinking about how the journey of our improvement was the best part because the rewards pleasure lasted so momentarily but in reality the journey was the worst part and we are coping because we know nothing will ever be enough because truthfully it isnt.

Not being self aware is the key to a happy life

@HarrierDuBois @HimmyButler @5.5psl @St.TikTokcel @Whatashame

Attachments

• 3264358_genetic_value.mp4
    2.8 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatashame, HarrierDuBois, 5.5psl and 4 others
Everything about you can be improved, there is so much shit to improve that it can take a lifetime to accomplish. Dont confuse this with the notion of wanting to be the top of the top - thats not it tbh its more of a 'i need to be better or I am worthless' type beat. In reality we all overvalue ourselves, like even though I think I'm subhuman I know my conscious thinks I'm better than that, even though I know I'm low iq I still think I'm high iq for believing im low iq in the first place.

View attachment 2363681

It isnt BDD its self awareness if you can understand why each flaw perceived as one

Illusory superiority
View attachment 2363683
vs
View attachment 2363685
BDD

All this cope is bullshit, you and I arent good enough and we will never be even if we ascend to a htn+ being, we will still feel betrayed and worthless, Its not physical appearance that will solve this problem either. Status/money/socialmaxxing will fullfil the need to improve but even still there will be someone who shits on your pathetic existence, you will always be mogged nothing will ever be good enough. The obsession and unworthiness will never be filled in our hearts the enjoyment we get for improvement will be a short term gain.

We will spend our time thinking about how the journey of our improvement was the best part because the rewards pleasure lasted so momentarily but in reality the journey was the worst part and we are coping because we know nothing will ever be enough because truthfully it isnt.

dnr

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and chrisN
Just work with what you got theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Just work with what you got theory
no nigga its youll never be happy now your self aware no matter what theory - nothing will be enough theory

no nigga its youll never be happy now your self aware no matter what theory - nothing will be enough theory
You are enough.

I keep maladaptively daydreaming "what if I got on aromisin and gh at 13". I was bp'd at a very young age and remember begging my father, ovah.

Attachments

• 1741888_IMG_20200429_101815_962.jpg
    1741888_IMG_20200429_101815_962.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 2363681

Illusory superiority
View attachment 2363683
vs
View attachment 2363685
BDD

It’s all about neurotransmitters

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424 and chrisN
I keep maladaptively daydreaming "what if I got on aromisin and gh at 13". I was bp'd at a very young age and remember begging my father, ovah.
nigga read my old thread, I did the exact same thing I went to endocrinologists I did fucking everything I tried to get gh prescribed when I was 11, my parents are doctors. I tried it all bud dont think your special in that department being blackpilled as a child is a simple result of good observational skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424
nigga read my old thread, I did the exact same thing I went to endocrinologists I did fucking everything I tried to get gh prescribed when I was 11, my parents are doctors. I tried it all bud dont think your special in that department being blackpilled as a child is a simple result of good observational skills

Attachments

• B8CEE2F9-C8E7-4725-8747-C7D9AB4DF416.gif
    B8CEE2F9-C8E7-4725-8747-C7D9AB4DF416.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
I see myself as deformed.

• So Sad
Reactions: chrisN

View attachment 2363681

Illusory superiority
View attachment 2363683
vs
View attachment 2363685
BDD

yes per utilitarianism. Hard pleasures will always be more rewarding than soft pleasures. In my case is not about ascending but just justice against orthodontics to be honest. But i hardly believe everyone should cope to live in modern system.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN