Selfies drastically looksmin you (You may be more attractive than you think)

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
JFL at my stupidity. I thought taking a selfie an arms length away was “far enough” to minimize distortion. I was very wrong.

Picture taken arms length away (how I thought I looked like):
AAF8A3D3 171D 4C18 8E77 FCE18AC58BBA

Picture taken standing 5 feet from mirror (yes, that means it’s mirrored):
CA632C1C CDB6 48AA B351 F17DEB61CFD4

I’m still sub-human but much less than I thought. Never give selfies in any relevance when it comes to your facial proportions. Water now that I think about it but I still thought I’d post this as a reminder.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 27772, AscendingHero and 21 others
Your haircut is a huge looksmin. Get one that covers your forehead. I recommend getting something like Vinnie hacker's hair or any other tik tokers if you can. Get your haired layered (go to a good stylist, its ok to get a somewhat expensive haircut), start styling it, and get a perm (not one thats too tight bc those look goofy, you would want loose curls ideally) after growing it out. Check out Jesse's Barbershop and Salon Guy on youtube for more info. Your hair rn is a failo and very non-nt.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, AscendingHero, litaz and 16 others
Your haircut is a huge looksmin. Get one that covers your forehead. I recommend getting something like Vinnie hacker's hair or any other tik tokers if you can. Get your haired layered, start styling it, and get a perm after growing it out. Check out Jesse's Barbershop and Salon Guy on youtube for more info. Your hair rn is a failo and very non-nt.
I’m lazy. But yeah I will get a haircut. Thanks boyo for the advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, rand anon and Deleted member 23218
I’m lazy. But yeah I will get a haircut. Thanks boyo for the advice
Its not that difficult, but extremely high ROI. Do a morph of yourself with mogger hair to motivate

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mfk, AscendingHero, 444 and 1 other person
Yeah. My nose looks jew tier in selfies JFL

still shit in mirror pics but it doesn't fuck with the rest of my face that badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 1901
my front camera has death tier lens distortion compared to the back one. idk why they make em like that.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 1901
JFL at my stupidity. I thought taking a selfie an arms length away was “far enough” to minimize distortion. I was very wrong.

View attachment 1974421
View attachment 1974430
I’m still sub-human but much less than I thought. Never give selfies in any relevance when it comes to your facial proportions. Water now that I think about it but I still thought I’d post this as a reminder.
bro I can't believe U don't have a tiktok haircut and ur on this website
it'll save u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_98, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 1901
bro I can't believe U don't have a tiktok haircut and ur on this website
it'll save u
It may help but I need stroma, genio, and rhinoplasty too. No haircut for my ugliness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 27772, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
It may help but I need stroma, genio, and rhinoplasty too. No haircut for my ugliness
I low-key feel like ur face is good but I agree w rhinoplasty and genio might improve it although idk I thought it was for recessed people and people with Peter giriffin chin
is stroma legit? like do u choose ur eye color or sum lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1901

you're def not sub human dude ur either mental cell or exaggerating cuz ur insecure but I feel u

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 1901

you're def not sub human dude ur either mental cell or exaggerating cuz ur insecure but I feel u

If his hair type allows him, a similar haircut would ascend him hard. Permmaxx ASAP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 1901
this is exactly what i mean when i say i look better irl than in pics, it's because all my pics are selfies

proof that "i look better irl :soy: " is not cope :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 1901
I like your eye area

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I low-key feel like ur face is good but I agree w rhinoplasty and genio might improve it although idk I thought it was for recessed people and people with Peter giriffin chin
is stroma legit? like do u choose ur eye color or sum lol
Stroma seems legit. Though, it currently isn’t available. You can’t really choose your eye color, but you can choose how many sessions you get. The more sessions, the more melanocytes are destroyed. A grayish-blue and brown mix and greenish brown mix are what resulted in trials on brown eyes
A4804F85 65F9 4BC6 9548 5BBEB3511987

EF58C3BC 8800 4904 9686 FD83605A26BE

They say the commercial surgery will be designed to target the whole iris, and not leave brown around the pupil.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and kuroganeikki
I feel like the opposite if true for me. My selfies tend to look better than pictures using the back camera from a distance.

• Woah
I feel like the opposite if true for me. My selfies tend to look better than pictures using the back camera from a distance.
Interesting. More lense distortion with the back camera maybe? Or you could have different proportions in which the close distance makes you appear better, or your opinion could be flawed.

Interesting. More lense distortion with the back camera maybe? Or you could have different proportions in which the close distance makes you appear better, or your opinion could be flawed.
I think the main problem with my face is asymmetry and further away straight on somehow makes it look worse.
Though my face does look less bloated and more defined from further away.

• +1
looking good for a gook :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, kuroganeikki, Deleted member 21667 and 1 other person

View attachment 1974421
View attachment 1974430
Interesting, I always though mirror was less accurate then selfie though. Anyone can confirm or deny? :feelsthink:

• +1

Users here like you claim to be blackpilled while having the most shit hair.

Literally equivalent to a girl having very short hair. You never see this, why? Because girls are blackpilled and not autists who think hair doesn't matter.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Oberyn, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
you’re detrimentally retarded bruh you’re attractive. body dysmorphia is real
I feel suicidal everyday because of my looks. I can’t stand my nose, t40 eyes, asymmetry and bad chin. I’m definitely not attractive but I do have body dysmorphia, it really sucks I feel embarrassed to go in public and avoid social interaction for this reason

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27772

Literally equivalent to a girl having very short hair. You never see this, why? Because girls are blackpilled and not autists who think hair doesn't matter.
Hair is 100x more important for women than for men and you know it. If anything people here overestimate the importance of hair.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
I do have body dysmorphia, it really sucks I feel embarrassed to go in public and avoid social interaction for this reason

• JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah and mug
Interesting, I always thought mirror was less accurate then selfie though. Anyone can confirm or deny? :feelsthink:
Mirror is mirrored therefore not accurate. I just use the mirror because it’s easy to get distance that way. You can just flip the image to make it accurate, though. A mirrored image generally looks better when you look at it but worse if others look at it. This is because you are probably used to seeing a mirrored image of yourself (mirrors) while others are used to you not mirrored. This is why you think you look less asymmetrical in mirrors than pictures, when other people would think you look more symmetrical in pictures than in mirrors.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 21667
Hair is 100x more important for women than for men and you know it. If anything people here overestimate the importance of hair.

Literally people here UNDERestimate hair by so much.

It isn't just balding that destroys your looks. A shit completely feminine hairstyle like OP can destroy your looks when you could look decent with a good hair style.

What is this bluepill cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Mirror is mirrored therefore not accurate. I just use the mirror because it’s easy to get distance that way. You can just flip the image to make it accurate, though. A mirrored image generally looks better when you look at it but worse if others look at it. This is because you are probably used to seeing a mirrored image of yourself (mirrors) while others are used to you not mirrored. This is why you think you look less asymmetrical in mirrors than pictures, when other people would think you look more symmetrical in pictures than in mirrors.
So the most accurate version of myself would be taking a photo with my front camera while standing a few feet away from my mirror, and than mirroring that image again so it's how people perceive me?

• +1

I agree that hair is really important. But I disagree that “girls are blackpilled”. The reason why foods usually have decent hair is because their haircut is simple: just grow it out. Whereas for males, it is much more complex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and sibience
So the most accurate version of myself would be taking a photo with my front camera while standing a few feet away from my mirror, and then mirroring that image again so it's how people perceive me?
Basically, and be at least 5 ft away from the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Chinerinooo
I agree that hair is really important. But I disagree that “girls are blackpilled”. The reason why foods usually have decent hair is because their haircut is simple: just grow it out. Whereas for males, it is much more complex

That is somewhat true.

But also you could just not have long flat middleparted hair that makes you a girl, quite easy to see that it looks bad and to style it or go to a barber and they can just cut it.

• +1
Lifefuel for unphotogenicels like me

• +1
lifefuel thank you for thread

• Love it
MAJOR SUCCESSES!

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 1901
What is the most effective way to remove all distortion?

• +1
Delusions. You look the same in both pics

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 17244
What is the most effective way to remove all distortion?
Take from far away. Also it’s very important to have the target (your face) in the center, as there will be the least distortion. Things get stretched out at the edges. There will still be some distortion but a lot less if you do this

Delusions. You look the same in both pics
Obviously I won’t look like a completely different person with different camera distance. You can clearly see a difference, especially in my jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126

View attachment 1974421
View attachment 1974430
You are not a subhuman man.

• Hmm...
You mog me

• +1
Brutal, u would be 6 PSL with a higher PSL and a taller chin

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1901
meanwhile dellisola taking a pic 5 cm away from the camera

Bfc7d56fc5d2780159f536cf6e315a45

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Dystopian, litaz and 1 other person

View attachment 1974421
View attachment 1974430
Get curtain hair + tan

• +1
Also same shit with mirror from the barbershop and mirror form house

• +1
Legit. Len distortion thins your hair, enlarges your nose, stretches your midface, affects your eye area, rounds your bones, shrinks your neck .etc.
photographer-comparing-different-lens.jpg

Your whole face is changed. And some mirrors are distorted as well, not to mention your face is flipped. The only true way to see what you look like in person is through a high quality DSLR photo, or getting a "True Mirror"

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, AscendingHero and Deleted member 1901