Selfies drastically looksmin you (You may be more attractive than you think)

Your haircut is a huge looksmin. Get one that covers your forehead. I recommend getting something like Vinnie hacker's hair or any other tik tokers if you can. Get your haired layered (go to a good stylist, its ok to get a somewhat expensive haircut), start styling it, and get a perm (not one thats too tight bc those look goofy, you would want loose curls ideally) after growing it out. Check out Jesse's Barbershop and Salon Guy on youtube for more info. Your hair rn is a failo and very non-nt.
What if you have type 3 or type 4 hair, what are some mogger styles for those folks?

what type of perm is that
I dont think vinnie got a perm, thats his natural hairtype. But if you don't have at least 2B hair, you p-probably need a perm to get that look.

What if you have type 3 or type 4 hair, what are some mogger styles for those folks?
I would start by styling you hair with somethijng like curl cream to get more defenition in your hair and reduce frizz

I would try to get some sort of fringe for curly hair that coivers your forehead.
Depending on how curly something like this

Chec k out mo malik, on ig he is a curry with some hairsy;lles that might workl for you. Basically, you would want haire that covers your forhezad and has some length to the back and sides. You willprobably need to style it to reach mogger hair tho.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
And people will say lens distortion is a cope

Its true. Sadly I found out (or remember it because I researched about this already several years ago, in puaH8 times) too late because all of the pics I put up on tinder were severely distorted and I only got likes from landwhales and deformed/old women. Now I have replaced all of them with photos taken with the back camera and from a distance of around two arms, but its no use because I have been swept left by the mayority of women already.