Selfies (even mirror selfies) ARE NOT an accurate representation of what you look like...

B

Broski

Zephir
I showed a photo of me to my friend, and he said that the photo looks nothing like me. It was a mirror selfie close to the mirror.

I showed him photos from further away and he said they look more like me. All these years I developed BDD thinking camera selfie = real life.

Btw I have an android phone, idk if this applies as much to apple phones

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Frauding tutorial, before taking the pic using the front camera look around for the best light, basically when you see yourself in the screen were you look the best. Now you want to use the back camera, hold the phone landscape and put your arm as far out as possible, turn flash on aswell. Do whatever max you want high trust, mysterious, psl autism it doesnt matter just try it out. Natural light helps. I think this is the way to look as good as possible in photos, should match up to how you look in motion, important thing is with women they already fraud photos so you are unlikely to get called out.

Didn't even talk about which way to tilt the camera and facial position in the camera, dont know enough about this but I think it looks best when you have the camera point downwards but not too much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Kingcel32, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Mirror selfies look better than from far away

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
In selfies my ears look fine but in far away pics they stick out and look absolutely huge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Kingcel32 and HeavenAdmιn
i mog the most from pictures 2-4 meters away

• +1
Because the mirror makes your face reverse looking to him. He sees you usually non mirrored so seeing you mirrored makes you look slightly different to him

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Blackgymmax
In selfies my ears look fine but in far away pics they stick out and look absolutely huge
makes sense considering the camera enlarges the center of your face and pulls back the outer area

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 9670, Moggie and 2 others
makes sense considering the camera enlarges the center of your face and pulls back the outer area
for non-selfies people should dslrmax to avoid this problem.

6PSL in shitty iPhone selfie camera or rope

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
Nothing you see is real. It’s always been over.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 17829