Selfish white roastie trait: buying first class flight tickets for yourself and chucking your children in economy

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
I've only seen white roasties do this, except the ones who didn't marry white.

Even my white mother agrees this is selfishness and an excuse for women to hook up with rich businessmen. She said this exposes the true nature of the majority of white people; they don't give back and when they do you're getting cheap things in return.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 27987
If I were on that flight I would have a MASSIVE cuss down with her. Entitled bitch

Brutal for the kid

Shitty mom

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane
And then she wants to switch places and gets mad at people who dont want

• +1
If I were on that flight I would have a MASSIVE cuss down with her. Entitled bitch
Calm down bubblebutt.
But yeah white roasties are very annoying Even more than ethnic roasties

• +1
Brutal for the kid

Shitty mom
I agree. My mum said the children could be molested by strangers especially if they're left alone. She said the foid is shilling excuses for wanting to hook up with businessmen and believing that "muh I worked hard for this seat, you're children and you should go on economy because first class is for adults only".

THAT'S YOUR CHILD YOU DUMB BITCH. I WOULD HAVE A CUSS OUT ON THE PLANE WITH HER AND SHAME HER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. CHEAP BITCH. COLD BITCH.

And then she wants to switch places and gets mad at people who dont want
Exactly.
Calm down bubblebutt.
Why? Jfl. Is my new nickname bubblebutt?
But yeah white roasties are very annoying Even more than ethnic roasties
JFL even my mum pointed it out. She said her sister has an annoying streak and never gotten along

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 30942
I agree. My mum said the children could be molested by strangers especially if they're left alone. She said the foid is shilling excuses for wanting to hook up with businessmen and believing that "muh I worked hard for this seat, you're children and you should go on economy because first class is for adults only".

THAT'S YOUR CHILD YOU DUMB BITCH. I WOULD HAVE A CUSS OUT ON THE PLANE WITH HER AND SHAME HER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. CHEAP BITCH. COLD BITCH.
Exactly
You are supposed to make money so you can provide for your children

Not so you can leave them to rot in economy while you drink expensive champagne

My mum would honestly slap that woman if she saw her

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 27987 and Xangsane
Exactly

Exactly. Mum thinks she wants to hook up in business class. Why do white roasties think it's muh "adulty". You have to provide for your children. I bet this is the type of bitch that spends so much on luxury items for herself and nothing on her children
I asked mum what she'd do and she said she'd talk to her politely then shame her in front of the entire cabin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
Exactly

Mum said since marrying my ethnic dad she was stunned at how in ethnic culture they often like to give their children the best things because they care a lot about children as they have feelings and they're the next generation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
Mum said since marrying my ethnic dad she was stunned at how in ethnic culture they often like to give their children the best things because they care a lot about children as they have feelings and they're the next generation
Yeah
My mom is like this
Never buys anything for herself
Only for me and my siblings
I tell her to spend some of her money on herself but she literally never does

white women try to live beyond their means. She is too broke to fly first class. No shame in that. Just fly economy like 99% of the population. I feel sorry for her daughter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and aspiringexcel
Ethnic mom trait is mutilating a part of your newborn son’s dick for zero rational reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Ethnic mom trait is mutilating a part of your newborn son’s dick for zero rational reason
Most men have zero feeling after the foreskin is removed

• So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy