Selling information. Info courses is the easiest and most profitable business to ever exist

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Selling information. Info courses is the easiest and most profitable business to ever exist

In no other industry can you sell for £500 with £0 cost to make the course. sell unlimited copies. not even have to do anything. 100% straight profit.

easiest and most profitable business

now the problem is how to break into the industry...

i remember resellig some shitty course on hackforums when i was like 12 and made like £400 in 1 day. but then it stopped randomly and i was too stupid to keep trying to sell. and i remember thinking when im older. this course selling shit + learn fb ads = the most profitable thing to ever exist. i was thinking that at like 13. now at like 18 i seen exactly that happen. fb ads + course people making extreme amounts of money

i need to do this shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, vaninskybird, Deleted member 14693 and 5 others
I guess you can tesch how to gey fucked by big dick men

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 15827, Salieri and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15827
ur telling me course sellers dont make millions?

i seen 1 guy who only had 30k subscribers making like 250k per month selling shitty amazon fba course

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 20618 and Kingcel32
ur telling me course sellers dont make millions?

i seen 1 guy who only had 30k subscribers making like 250k per month selling shitty amazon fba course
The bolded text that I quoted said "now at like 18" Implying that your age is 18 when you told me you were several years older than that
Yes I agree selling courses is the easiest and most profitable business

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
The bolded text that I quoted said "now at like 18" Implying that your age is 18 when you told me you were several years older than that
Yes I agree selling courses is the easiest and most profitable business
Oh my bad meant I started seeing it happening at 18, I’m 21 now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Yeah good idea broski. Im planning on double majoring in psychology and econ and using that knowledge to teach people in 10 minutes what I learned in 4 years.

People have no attention span anymore, they want quick and digestible info. I want to provide that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yeah good idea broski. Im planning on double majoring in psychology and econ and using that knowledge to teach people in 10 minutes what I learned in 4 years.

People have no attention span anymore, they want quick and digestible info. I want to provide that
Yeah man online courses literally the ideal

• Love it
Reactions: Kingcel32
Courses can easily be pirated now, many marketers and youtubers have moved to paid online classes, seminars, one-on-one sessions, etc., of course with these you have to constantly work, it's not work once then sell without doing much anymore...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 8608
Courses can easily be pirated now, many marketers and youtubers have moved to paid online classes, seminars, one-on-one sessions, etc., of course with these you have to constantly work, it's not work once then sell without doing much anymore...
i feel like people still buy courses tho ngl. just the big guys get theirs pirated. but i see ur point definitely.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Uhh girls literally sell farts

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Brb, gonna put my tinder-guide to be 200 bucks JFL, but on a serious note it is indeed profitable and easy to some extent, but I'm avoiding it as it seems scammy and most information is free online and I do not wonna get anywhere near of that to stain my image

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 17829
The interweb has mostly destroyed this business model. When it was popular, age was a prerequisite to be successful in the business, no one wanted to buy a course from some 25 year old, the most successful course sellers were in their 60s.

Back when I did real estate investment full time I would keep an eye on the marketing of so called "real estate gurus" that would sell courses. In 2000 there was a very active market in course selling, with frequent free seminars to activate people. By 2015 the free seminars had disappeared and participation on online forums had dropped 75%.

• +1
The interweb has mostly destroyed this business model. When it was popular, age was a prerequisite to be successful in the business, no one wanted to buy a course from some 25 year old, the most successful course sellers were in their 60s.

Back when I did real estate investment full time I would keep an eye on the marketing of so called "real estate gurus" that would sell courses. In 2000 there was a very active market in course selling, with frequent free seminars to activate people. By 2015 the free seminars had disappeared and participation on online forums had dropped 75%.
it has been killed a lot in some scammy ways but i feel like its still a thing

can never stop peoples desire to want to learn about a certain money making field

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
im gonna make some gymcel course shit when i start making yt videos

you gotta be lucky too much competition