Selling most of my stock portfolio today.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Invested on 3.2x leverage all throughout 2023+2024. I had massive returns because of the AI boom and tripled my portfolio in 2024. (7x total returns since beginning of 2023)

Today I have decided I will sell most of my position and go back to a ~1.5x leverage. Aka selling more than half of my total position.

I've had a good run so far and want to go back to a lower leverage as it produces less stress/cortisol which will help me focus on my current mental health - journey. This is more important than my money-maxxing journey now.

If stocks keep going up, I will miss out on a lot of potential money, but being less leveraged has immense added equity to my life right now due to the reduced stress-factor just described. There's no point in having so much money when my life is complete trash and I feel like killing myself most days of the week.

Just giving you guys a heads-up. Which you all the best with your investments.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, noobs, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Hearing people who never invest into stocks, who dont even know what a GPU is, talk about 'buying Nvidia', makes me feel like this is a top in the market too.

gut-feeling telling me its gonna get bloody as the normie-investors have to get slaughtered.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, Shkreliii and PsychoDsk
Invested on 3.2x leverage all throughout 2023+2024. I had massive returns because of the AI boom and tripled my portfolio in 2024. (7x total returns since beginning of 2023)

Today I have decided I will sell most of my position and go back to a ~1.5x leverage. Aka selling more than half of my total position.

I've had a good run so far and want to go back to a lower leverage as it produces less stress/cortisol which will help me focus on my current mental health - journey. This is more important than my money-maxxing journey now.

If stocks keep going up, I will miss out on a lot of potential money, but being less leveraged has immense added equity to my life right now due to the reduced stress-factor just described. There's no point in having so much money when my life is complete trash and I feel like killing myself most days of the week.

Don’t sell it, keep investing. Do you not want more money and power?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Send me some nigga ong

• +1
Reactions: piec and MoggerGaston
Ended up trimming to 1.9x leverage from 3.2x so still very leveraged, although almost half of my portfolio is quite defensive now (low beta stock, less volatile).

leaving it here for now, may end up trimming more at a later date.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and MA_ascender
why don't you get into crypto?

Hearing people who never invest into stocks, who dont even know what a GPU is, talk about 'buying Nvidia', makes me feel like this is a top in the market too.

gut-feeling telling me its gonna get bloody as the normie-investors have to get slaughtered.
Sell lion fur coats

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and MoggerGaston
Sell lion fur coats
only moggers may wear a lion fur coat. very few such people

558d3d3b8c6283a2e8832744b311b33f.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta

Leveraged etf??

What leveraged short etf u use?

How do I get into stocks? Any tips?

• +1
Is leverage the way to go in stocks? I never really looked into it that much cus I just thought most stocks you get some shitty 7% yearly return unless you bought Nvidia or Tesla 10 years ago (what's the point when I don't have that much money to invest since I'm 18) so I just buy crypto instead hoping for bigger gains.

• +1
Is leverage the way to go in stocks? I never really looked into it that much cus I just thought most stocks you get some shitty 7% yearly return unless you bought Nvidia or Tesla 10 years ago (what's the point when I don't have that much money to invest since I'm 18) so I just buy crypto instead hoping for bigger gains.
Yeah I would say some leverage when you are young is good. Probably not the 3.2x im doing which is very risky. But a 1.5-2x when you are young and have little money should be considered.

Of course this also depends on the cost of the leverage/loan, stress it gives, etc. It depends on your personal situation, broker you are using, etc.

• +1
Reactions: abcd

Pov i knew everything thay would happen and purposely rotted

I knew most of the investing opportunities, but were busy rotting.

I dont really care as a disclaimer
there is always opportunities.

I lost 350.000 euro in 2020. Everything I had. Then I spent all of 2021 and 2022 chasing my 350k, investing into ridiculously risky financial derivatives, hoping I would get a 20-30x and make it all back.

Honestly I got close a few times. Like building a massive short-position on Tesla, but having it blow-up in my face. Then 1 week later, Tesla got decimated and I would've made more than 200.000 dollars if I only had my short-position 1 week later...

In 2021-2022 I completely blew-up my portfolio ~5 times. Losing ~5-20k each time. Going to zero.

In 2023 I quit this mindset and went back to less risky (but still very risky) leveraged stock investing. Not touching financial derivatives anymore. It's been incredibly successful so far and my financial situation now in 2024 is quite positive. I am in a good financial situation, wouldn't have thought of being here in 2023.

Which is why I've reduced my risk/leverage considerably this week, and am considering cutting down more as I see fit. I don't want to throw this what I have away, but I am willing to risk it all again when I see opportunity (which I don't currently see).

If you see opportunity right now, u need to go for it.
I rode this AI-boom and profited A LOT. But now it's time for patience for me until I see new opportunities.

Last edited:
Send some of your money to me as a part of colonial reparations.