Selling penimaster pro

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
Never worn, still in the box, paid 350 euro
anyone interested? I could put it on ebay and you could pay with paypal to be safe and sound

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., currylightskin, Prince88 and 2 others
Penis master pro ?? :feelswhat:

Dude wtf is wrong with you, i only care about fucking stacies, not buying some video incel games.. Also thx for the looksmaxing advice which im never going to use

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, pneumocystosis, Prince88 and 3 others
Penis master pro ?? :feelswhat:

Dude wtf is wrong with you, i only care about fucking stacies, not buying some video incel games.. Also thx for the looksmaxing advice which im never going to use
For dickmaxxing. Dickpill is extremely legit.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Selling a prostate stimulator. Never used.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and ChristianChad
Big Jims Worn Out Cock could deserve some German quality mechanical genital long term extension and straightening.
@BigJimsWornOutTires

Big Jims Worn Out Cock could deserve some German quality mechanical genital long term extension and straightening.
@BigJimsWornOutTires
gimp GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
why're you selling it back?

i met her in a psychiatric hospital :feelskek:
What is your PSL? I have a MTB in love with me for 2 weeks thanks to my newly bonesmashing gains as I m 4.75 PSL now. She made first move and chased me. Very in love with me with sparkling eyes. Never experienced that before.

Before 8 months ago i was 4 PSL 6 ft white and never had slays beyond Low tier Beckies that would cheat with other NT Normies and treat me like shit.

Before I had decent chin and bigonial width but browridge and orbits were slightly recessed and had UEE. I have tons of IOIs from Beckies in club who want me to dance with her now i m not used to it at 30.

What is your PSL? I have a MTB in love with me for 2 weeks thanks to my newly bonesmashing gains as I m 4.75 PSL now. She made first move and chased me. Very in love with me with sparkling eyes. Never experienced that before.

Before 8 months ago i was 4 PSL 6 ft white and never had slays beyond Low tier Beckies that would cheat with other NT Normies and treat me like shit.

Before I had decent chin and bigonial width but browridge and orbits were slightly recessed and had UEE. I have tons of IOIs from Beckies in club who want me to dance with her now i m not used to it at 30.
I look like shit and I'm a manlet.
Do you ha ve pics of before and after? I dont believe in bonesmashing