Selling weed gummy bears and lsd on party

D

Deleted

Lurker
*in theory*
*i do not partake in illegal activities*

Is it profitable if we buy 2 $ per bear and 10$ per 1g of lsd or are we getting scammed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 5393

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Gargantuan, nonserviam and 3 others
Tagging people who might know the market around here
@Yuyevon @Daw @swedecel @Sweboy @Nordiccel @norwegianslaymonste @Papabakvet @Copemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
jfl at this nigger
while im buying houses with tesla stocks ur selling weed gummy bears to gypsies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
That’s my fear
Dude I promise u, no foid would do this to you unless she's a spoilt stacy or terra-stacy. Stop with the self pity and incel sympathizing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
jfl at this nigger
while im buying houses with tesla stocks ur selling weed gummy bears to gypsies
indeed elt number 3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6382 and 1 other person
Dude I promise u, no foid would do this to you unless she's a spoilt stacy or terra-stacy. Stop with the self pity and incel sympathizing.
Im a fellow brocel-incel khhv mogger im not taking risks

• +1
Reactions: john2
I dont know the market in particular there but yeah if you do it yourself then it would definitely be profitable if we assume you can get gummy bears for cheap. But it seems like a non sustainable business model unless parties happen all the time and you have a consistent user base. Gotta do all that work to find the weed or lsd or whatever you want to put in the gummy bears

• +1
LSD street price is usually 5-7 euro, heard it from a friend ofcourse ;) and 10 dollar is roghly 8 euro so nah you can get LSD pretty cheap

• Woah
I dont know the market in particular there but yeah if you do it yourself then it would definitely be profitable if we assume you can get gummy bears for cheap. But it seems like a non sustainable business model unless parties happen all the time and you have a consistent user base. Gotta do all that work to find the weed or lsd or whatever you want to put in the gummy bears
Its just a part time gig *in theory* *dont condone criminal activites* next summer

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
2c19888f3f36cd04c302899b3c8d45a6.png

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted
Also isnt weed illegal in norway?

• JFL
Its just a part time gig *in theory* *dont condone criminal activites* next summer
Well where would even get it? Where I live the only attainable lsd is in pre loaded squares with the lsd in it already. You would have to somehow find a dealer with the raw lsd to put in the gummy bears. Weed or other drugs would be easier for sure

• +1
Well where would even get it? Where I live the only attainable lsd is in pre loaded squares with the lsd in it already. You would have to somehow find a dealer with the raw lsd to put in the gummy bears. Weed or other drugs would be easier for sure
We already have the weed but we haven’t found a good seller of lsd yet my mate got scammed of lsd lol

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Buy some genetics

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted
I recommend you do a bit of research first
1g of LSD is enough to overdose a whole party JFL

• +1