Semaglutide at 1 mg completely obliterates hunger

butterworld

butterworld

Kraken
Holy crap I just bumped my dose to 1mg and I could literally go a few days without eating this shit is powerful.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, RealSurgerymax, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
leanmaxx like a man and just live with the hunger instead of wasting money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, VenatorLuparius and xeqri
Semaglutide is an IQ test, anyone who takes it is certified brainlet. It's no good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, VenatorLuparius, piec and 3 others
Semaglutide is an IQ test, anyone who takes it is certified brainlet. It's no good.
Cope tbh and I’m using it short term anyway problems arise when you use it long term

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and 5.5psl
You will never look good without nutrition from food in you

What? God the post on this thread are so low IQ I’m choking on my water irl I never said I was starving myself jfl

Stop fearmongering jew, I’m only using it for two months.
The fact that you even need weight loss drugs at 20 shows us how shit your genetics are. I and most guys at that age were eating everything and anything and still slim as fuck. Fat fuck go see the studies/research on semaglutide, RIP your colon

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, WatermelonLover, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
The fact that you even need weight loss drugs at 20 shows us how shit your genetics are. I and most guys at that age were eating everything and anything and still slim as fuck. Fat fuck go see the studies/research on semaglutide, RIP your colon
18* and link me a study with these issues arising from human trials, not rats. You can’t you fear mongering jew.

And kys lol I’m not disgustingly fat in fact I have a lot of muscle from bulking but I want to get lean asap and also hunger is a high t trait

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and JohnDoe
18* and link me a study with these issues arising from human trials, not rats. You can’t you fear mongering jew.

And kys lol I’m not disgustingly fat in fact I have a lot of muscle from bulking but I want to get lean asap and also hunger is a high t trait
Sometimes i forget i'm replying to children, go do what you want buddy.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and emeraldglass
Sometimes i forget i'm replying to children, go do what you want buddy.
“Muhh I know more than you at 45 even though I parrot information from idiots 25 years younger than me on looksmax.org”

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and Ricky212

10 days only water

• Love it
Reactions: butterworld
  • +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and butterworld
i couldnt go past 0.75 due severe side effects

• +1
i couldnt go past 0.75 due severe side effects
.75 I still experienced hunger but at 1 my hunger completely disappeared but I’m experiencing sides like slight lethargy and early morning stomach aches, nothing severe.

.75 I still experienced hunger but at 1 my hunger completely disappeared but I’m experiencing sides like lethargy and early morning stomach aches, nothing severe.
good for you . i started again at 0.25 after 15 days break

I used it for 2 months between 0.50 and 0.75 and the side effects were:

- Nightmares
-Low blood sugar
-Low blood presure
-Cant move an inch without almost passing out ( bcuz low blood sugar )
-fatigue
-depression
-anxiety
-constipation
-low libido and bad errections
- abdomal pain sometimes
- SEVERE dry lips ( went to the emergency room because my lips were bleeding for 2 hours straight )

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Ricky212 and butterworld
good for you . i started again at 0.25 after 15 days break

I used it for 2 months between 0.50 and 0.75 and the side effects were:

- Nightmares
-Low blood sugar
-Low blood presure
-Cant move an inch without almost passing out ( bcuz low blood sugar )
-fatigue
-depression
-anxiety
-constipation
-low libido and bad errections
- abdomal pain sometimes
- SEVERE dry lips ( went to the emergency room because my lips were bleeding for 2 hours straight )
Damn you’re a shit responder. I’ll have to keep track of my blood pressure and sugar then, any supplements that come to mind?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, RealSurgerymax and shieldzz
Damn you’re a shit responder. I’ll have to keep track of my blood pressure and sugar then, any supplements that come to mind?
Magnesium and water kept me alive . Everytime you feel dizzy you should take magnesium

I will try in future tirzpeatide also , heard that the sides are not that severe

• +1
Magnesium and water kept me alive . Everytime you feel dizzy you should take magnesium

I will try in future tirzpeatide also , heard that the sides are not that severe
Okay, I already take magnesium daily at 500mg. Good luck with tirzapeatide I would take it but I couldn’t find a cheap source.

Okay, I already take magnesium daily at 500mg. Good luck with tirzapeatide I would take it but I couldn’t find a cheap source.
qsc is pretty cheap sourrce

• +1
fucking hell u might die of severe starvation jfl

Nope, 8/10 people at the ER bleeding from their ass are there because of these drugs. Reports of people with chronic diarrhea even after stopping the drug, people with bowel/colon issues and other abnormal effects on the body. Risk/Reward is not worth taking this at all, just put the fork down.

right, there is no long terms studies for it and I've seen cases where long term use had some patients w/ neuroendocrine tumors.
Exactly, never take anything that doesn't have long-term studies. A prime example of this would be the covid vaccines which they rolled out with barely even a years worth of study data. And look how that turned out.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and PrinceofDarkness
What? God the post on this thread are so low IQ I’m choking on my water irl I never said I was starving myself jfl
also drinks dehydrating sewage water like an absolute slave

Goatis vegan 1

Exactly, never take anything that doesn't have long-term studies. A prime example of this would be the covid vaccines which they rolled out with barely even a years worth of study data. And look how that turned out.
all studies are fake

Nope, 8/10 people at the ER bleeding from their ass are there because of these drugs. Reports of people with chronic diarrhea even after stopping the drug, people with bowel/colon issues and other abnormal effects on the body. Risk/Reward is not worth taking this at all, just put the fork down.
As someone who regularly went into the er and friends with a lot of the staff, no they aren’t.

And even if ozempic raises thyroid cancer risk slightly (which it probably doesn’t to normal people) it reduces the all-type cancer risk. Obesity and caloric surplus is a major risk factor for most other types of cancer.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, butterworld and widdi
As someone who regularly went into the er and friends with a lot of the staff, no they aren’t.

And even if ozempic raises thyroid cancer risk slightly (which it probably doesn’t to normal people) it reduces the all-type cancer risk. Obesity and caloric surplus is a major risk factor for most other types of cancer.
he said, she said, the drug isn't safe. That's all there is to it. You can't argue against it because there are no long term studies. It's complete bullshit to say the drug is fine and 20 year old kids should be abusing it. Post the study where it proves without a doubt that ozempic reduces all-type cancer risk, the drug is not safe and recommending teenagers/young men to take it is just plain reckless. There are several unknowns about the drug, and i have a feeling as time passes we're going to be seeing the true negative effects of this drug as more and more people abuse it and studies are done on it, i think the drug should be heavily restricted so 20 year old kids can't get their hands on it. Obesity is a death sentence either way, that doesn't mean you abuse ozempic, that just means need to lose weight the healthy, natural way.

jfl at taking semaglutide when you can just eat high volume low calories food feel satiated and lose weight naturally

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Holy crap I just bumped my dose to 1mg and I could literally go a few days without eating this shit is powerful.
How much is this stuff, and what's a good source to buy it off of?

Update: woke up with mild fatigue but after taking b12 sublingually my energy levels increased

Update: woke up with mild fatigue but after taking b12 sublingually my energy levels increased
its unreal how the sema make my hunger go away instantly after i inject it

• +1
its unreal how the sema make my hunger go away instantly after i inject it
Without semaglutide I can eat 10,000 calories in one sitting. On it I can barely gut 700 calories

• Love it
Reactions: shieldzz