Semaglutide dosages

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
What dosages have you fellas used? Will 0.5mg/wk be enough to crash my appetite or will I need to exceed 1mg?

update: 0.5mg has RAPED my appetite

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
lol. if youre gonna do .5, taper up from .25 first. i made the mistake of doing .25 first week then .5 on the second week and i was nauseous for the entire week with no appetite.

How did you get semiglutide? I thought it was only for diabetics.

justputtheforkdowntitude

Also how much do you pay for it? Does insurance cover it? I've been interested in getting on Ozempic.

lol. if youre gonna do .5, taper up from .25 first. i made the mistake of doing .25 first week then .5 on the second week and i was nauseous for the entire week with no appetite.
I've done 0.25 before and got decent appetite suppression, but I just decided to yolo 0.5 - slightly nauseated and I think I have low blood sugar. I think you are right and that I fucked up, but whatever.
How did you get semiglutide? I thought it was only for diabetics.
telemedicine doctor that will give me what I want, and no, lots use it off-label for weight loss
justputtheforkdowntitude
cope, I'd rather make things easier, thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I've done 0.25 before and got decent appetite suppression, but I just decided to yolo 0.5 - slightly nauseated and I think I have low blood sugar. I think you are right and that I fucked up, but whatever.

telemedicine doctor that will give me what I want, and no, lots use it off-label for weight loss

cope, I'd rather make things easier, thank you
ive still been on .25, ive considered going up to .3 or .35