Opinions on melatonin for sleep quality and optimal dosages

ParanoidHungLatino

ParanoidHungLatino

Bronze
There are many past posts on melatonin on this forum, but all are of poor quality. I sleep about 7.5-8 hours per day and still feel tired. I cant sleep more due to other commitments. I want to try Melatonin. Recent research shows that most benefits are already felt at 0.5mg, and there is little need to go higher than this. Dosages up to 10mg are considered safe, but again, they wont show additional benefit when compared to 0.5mg, so it seems to be useless to take that much. For sources on this, check Mackenzie Pierce research.

Has anyone here tried Melatonin? What were the results? I want to try 0.5mg Melatonin for 30 days. I will take melatonin 30 min before sleep. What do you guys think about it?

@sportsmogger
@Blackgymmax
@HarrierDuBois
@NorwoodAscender
@BrahminBoss
@FrenchChad

i've ran different small doses to find the most optimal dose, and what I found is that any dose will increase how optimal sleep is, but the dose I feel it the most is at 2-3mg, 3mg gives vivid dreams, I wouldn't go over that due to potential raised prolactin and other sides, but you can run 1-3mg and get deeper and better sleep, 2mg just gives very deep sleep but no insane vivid dreams, melatonin can also stunt growth at high doses, doses over 3mg that is

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
i was taking 5-10 mg. switched to 1.5 mg and my sleep improved greatly

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
also if you run melatonin id take it right before going to sleep unless you turn off all screens and lights after taking

I used melatonin 1 and 2 mg for a while but eventually they started giving me anxiety and jittery problems.

stops working after a while

There are many past posts on melatonin on this forum, but all are of poor quality. I sleep about 7.5-8 hours per day and still feel tired. I cant sleep more due to other commitments. I want to try Melatonin. Recent research shows that most benefits are already felt at 0.5mg, and there is little need to go higher than this. Dosages up to 10mg are considered safe, but again, they wont show additional benefit when compared to 0.5mg, so it seems to be useless to take that much. For sources on this, check Mackenzie Pierce research.

Has anyone here tried Melatonin? What were the results? I want to try 0.5mg Melatonin for 30 days. I will take melatonin 30 min before sleep. What do you guys think about it?

@sportsmogger
@Blackgymmax
@HarrierDuBois
@NorwoodAscender
@BrahminBoss
@FrenchChad
it can make you kinda addicted to it and you will have difficulty sleeping without it
also Melatonin brands differ a lot, there might be brands with heavy under dosing pill and there are brands 100x overdosing pills worst part is you can't know which one is which

i've ran different small doses to find the most optimal dose, and what I found is that any dose will increase how optimal sleep is, but the dose I feel it the most is at 2-3mg, 3mg gives vivid dreams, I wouldn't go over that due to potential raised prolactin and other sides, but you can run 1-3mg and get deeper and better sleep, 2mg just gives very deep sleep but no insane vivid dreams, melatonin can also stunt growth at high doses, doses over 3mg that is
please could you elaborate on how melatonin stunts growth? ive tried looking it up i couldnt really find a proper explanation

i would give u some info but ur shitskin spic so fuck u

please could you elaborate on how melatonin stunts growth? ive tried looking it up i couldnt really find a proper explanation
lol at his broscience . melatonin might help growth

lol at his broscience . melatonin might help growth
how come it could help growth? im thinking about going on melatonin due to sleep issues i dont want it to fuck with me so i want to figure out the exact effects yet all main search results yield very base simple information

how come it could help growth? im thinking about going on melatonin due to sleep issues i dont want it to fuck with me so i want to figure out the exact effects yet all main search results yield very base simple information
melatonin promotes deep sleep which increases hGH dramatically . theres some evidence it delays puberty . therefore delays cessation of growth .

• +1
Reactions: Tuz43
prolactin and estrogen
melatonin actually increases test production and inhibits estrogen lmfao
melatonin promotes deep sleep which increases hGH dramatically . theres some evidence it delays puberty . therefore delays cessation of growth .
based thanks for getting me to ac do research

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ