semen retention is cringe

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
it's actually so fucking cringe, for some reason the people in comments annoy me AF, like they treat it like some magic
"muh i walked 12000 steps with a heavy backpack and didnt get tired this is magic" like nigga i could do pull ups with that heavy backpack
just look at the comment section holy fuck absolute retards, imagine thinking that not jerking off for this amount of days will make you a superhuman

LIKE, DONT BEAT YOUR DING DONG FOR THIS AMOUNT OF DAYS AND YOU'RE A SUPERHUMAN, WTF NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
it's always some subhuman who thinks he is enlightened preaching about muh noFap

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
it's always some subhuman who thinks he is enlightened preaching about muh noFap
they can't get pussy so they cope with semen retention

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
they can't get pussy so they cope with semen retention
:feelswah:"i-if i-i just s-stop jacking o-off so m-m-much t-then stacey w-will finally f-f-fuck me"

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
:feelswah:"i-if i-i just s-stop jacking o-off so m-m-much t-then stacey w-will finally f-f-fuck me"
all of them still virgins after retaining their cum in their little nutsack for 20 years

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
SR is really a prime example of male desperation and sexual frustration. its more depressing that cringe imo

it’s only cringe if you are ugly

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234