Semen retention is very difficut as an incel

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
As you grow older, your bladder's ability to retain urine decreases meaning that you have to wake up in the night to pee. If you do NoFap, your prostate will culminate semen during your streak and your bladder, will gather fluids during the night which press down on your prostate, cause an erection and because you are asleep the erection escalates to orgasm.

So, in order to actually retain semen, you have to be able to "sense" when you have an erection and wake up to pee so that you can go to sleep again afterwards. And if you miss timing because you are too tired and lack awareness, boom, you will cum in your sleep like a loser. Then you will feel like shit cause you came on yourself and probaby suffer chaser effect.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot and Ethnicope
Not a problem for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and BigBiceps
16 and no sex drive
Have you tried pt 141? Gives insane libido for a day. Yohimbe works for libido too, but can actually sometimes make me stressed and decreases libido, but generally a good boost. Proviron is good for libido too

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Have you tried pt 141? Gives insane libido for a day. Yohimbe works for libido too, but can actually sometimes make me stressed and decreases libido, but generally a good boost. Proviron is good for libido too
Yeah I’m probably getting androstanolone dht cream from my doctor. Studies have shown that increasing dht by up to 250%

old? are you in your 20s?

why the fuck do you want libido boos?

this is probably where the idea of succubi came from, if you're a monk and not allowed to cum so your body does it in its sleep you'd probably assume a demon came and molested you in your sleep too

Yeah I’m probably getting androstanolone dht cream from my doctor. Studies have shown that increasing dht by up to 250%
Ive seen a few studies too. that would be ideal, people keep some test production too, it doesn’t crash to zero, which means they keep the estrogen conversion to sustain normal function. Ive actually asked my docs in the uk about it, since mine is low from accutane, but they didn’t even know what dht was jfl. 50mg of proviron seems to help tho

this is probably where the idea of succubi came from, if you're a monk and not allowed to cum so your body does it in its sleep you'd probably assume a demon came and molested you in your sleep too

well, incel problems

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
when i was 16 my pepe had no fucking break, i would beat that motherfucker until it turned purple and then go to sleep
I used to be like that too and it was wonderful and a huge dopamine rush. Now I’m 4 days nofap and feel even worse sex-drive than before. I legit wake up and the morning and my dick is sterile, it doesn’t even feel like anything. I can almost feel the estrogen cucking me. I need dht and 99th percentile DHT to make up for the lost time on Minoxidil. I need at least an 8 inch cawk.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope