Semen Retention people will stare

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
17,394
Reputation
33,323
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 22401, Deleted member 20652 and 3 others
I didn't masturbate until I was 18, so I basically did semen retention.
I was still invisible to the girls, no one stared.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 22930
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 20652
Semen retention people will stare
1674310072474
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I’m doing it rn btw imo streak length isn’t that imp what matters is not cooming more than a set frequency:
 
Cope. If you want people to stare furiously beat your cock in public u will get 100x more stares. semen retention is jewish propaganda
 
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz

Similar threads

autistic_tendencies
Replies
6
Views
70
autistic_tendencies
autistic_tendencies
Suicidalcel
Replies
13
Views
97
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
bleedingpine
Replies
2
Views
82
freeshavacadoo
freeshavacadoo
lowtierwelling
Replies
12
Views
165
lowtierwelling
lowtierwelling
HispanicMogger
Replies
7
Views
117
tei
tei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top