Semen Retention

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Will retaining Semen make me more masculine and aggressive and less of a pussy? I'm trying to become more confident and more willing to take risks and be assertive. Boosting my testosterone helped with that a lot but I wanna be vicious, I wanna be savage; I wanna be a beast that has 0 inhib and is simply a warrior if ya feel me. Ive tried NoFap but I always fail. Thoughts?

No it will just make you more on edge and horny. Ejaculating is good it releases stress and clears your mind.

Watch this:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
U wanna be aggressive bro try crystal meth and alcohol holding in a nut wont do shit

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet
Will retaining Semen make me more masculine and aggressive and less of a pussy? I'm trying to become more confident and more willing to take risks and be assertive. Boosting my testosterone helped with that a lot but I wanna be vicious, I wanna be savage; I wanna be a beast that has 0 inhib and is simply a warrior if ya feel me. Ive tried NoFap but I always fail. Thoughts?
if you really wanted to be more confident, savage etc, you wouldnt keep failing nofap. when a man has a great enough purpose, he can be driven to remarkable actions not prior known

if you really wanted to be more confident, savage etc, you wouldnt keep failing nofap. when a man has a great enough purpose, he can be driven to remarkable actions not prior known
Bruh idk what to tell u I'm super horny xD

Bruh idk what to tell u I'm super horny xD
yeah i feel you, ive been there man. the days your home alone, struggling to fall asleep, its so easy to just bust a nut, but you gotta be strong and keep going. would u rather bust to this random thot who doesent give a shit about you, or to your loving partner after yoive ascended