Semi crazy night (story GTFIH)

keonxmogs

keonxmogs

pussy slayer chadlite
me and 4 of my friends went to this camp ground and my friends are all strong mtn+ plus lowest is high mtn. We were skating around and then we were chilling by the fire having a fire and 3 foids walk by with an ethnic some what pretty boy niche maxed 6’3 guy but his face is kinda brutal, facially he’s probably low mtn. They shout something to us so we tell them to come here and they all sit at the fire with us for a bit. Then the foids all start asking me questions and randomly they turn on the flash and decide to rate us ? JFL i love these moments 😂 they called my 6’1 friend the UGLIEST JFL face>height. I’m 5’9 and so are my other 3 friends. And they rated me the best looking and we continue talking and we start talking about sports and shit and athletism and someone brings up flips and they ask if I can backflip and I’m like hell yeah so I back flip and then one of the foids go “omgg back flip for a kiss?” And I’m like fs so I kiss one for ab 10 seconds. And then the OTHER ONE says she wants to do it to so then I make out w her for prob 15 seconds and all my friends are kind of getting jelous I can tell. So then we take a walk and my friends start running for some reason (I’m not running I’m not fucking up my aura) and then it’s just me left with the foid that I haven’t kissed yet. And she goes “they got kisses but I didn’t?” And she was easily HTB. The other 2 were MTB. So i kiss her :forcedsmile: we start Making out and one of my friends come back and there like wth. Cock blocking FUCK. She invited me back to he cabin but it was 4am and I was so high and tired it felt like I wasn’t even controlling my self I didn’t feel right :feelskek: So me and all my friends went back to our cabin and they went back to theirs. They all invited me back but I fell asleep right when I got home. 99% sure they were trying to have a orgy or some shit :ROFLMAO: I would’ve fucked that HTB if I wasn’t lazy ass nigga. The next night me and my friends got in a fight with 4 other niggas and I got a slay. Gonna drop a thread on that to prob. But i know. These bitches were SLUTSSS:feelshah:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, itzyaboyJJ, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
top 10 things that never happened average schizo on this forum :cautious:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: USAwhitecel, itzyaboyJJ and keonxmogs
I was low inhib as fuck all weekend because of alcohol and substances. No pregab :LOL:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and itzyaboyJJ
top 10 things that never happened average schizo on this forum :cautious:
IMG 9024
Actually met back up with HTB this morning :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, PsychoDsk, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Fawkk these slay stories man

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Lucky ass nigga

• +1
me and 4 of my friends went to this camp ground and my friends are all strong mtn+ plus lowest is high mtn. We were skating around and then we were chilling by the fire having a fire and 3 foids walk by with an ethnic some what pretty boy niche maxed 6’3 guy but his face is kinda brutal, facially he’s probably low mtn. They shout something to us so we tell them to come here and they all sit at the fire with us for a bit. Then the foids all start asking me questions and randomly they turn on the flash and decide to rate us ? JFL i love these moments 😂 they called my 6’1 friend the UGLIEST JFL face>height. I’m 5’9 and so are my other 3 friends. And they rated me the best looking and we continue talking and we start talking about sports and shit and athletism and someone brings up flips and they ask if I can backflip and I’m like hell yeah so I back flip and then one of the foids go “omgg back flip for a kiss?” And I’m like fs so I kiss one for ab 10 seconds. And then the OTHER ONE says she wants to do it to so then I make out w her for prob 15 seconds and all my friends are kind of getting jelous I can tell. So then we take a walk and my friends start running for some reason (I’m not running I’m not fucking up my aura) and then it’s just me left with the foid that I haven’t kissed yet. And she goes “they got kisses but I didn’t?” And she was easily HTB. The other 2 were MTB. So i kiss her :forcedsmile: we start Making out and one of my friends come back and there like wth. Cock blocking FUCK. She invited me back to he cabin but it was 4am and I was so high and tired it felt like I wasn’t even controlling my self I didn’t feel right :feelskek: So me and all my friends went back to our cabin and they went back to theirs. They all invited me back but I fell asleep right when I got home. 99% sure they were trying to have a orgy or some shit :ROFLMAO: I would’ve fucked that HTB if I wasn’t lazy ass nigga. The next night me and my friends got in a fight with 4 other niggas and I got a slay. Gonna drop a thread on that to prob. But i know. These bitches were SLUTSSS:feelshah:
mirin:love:

• +1
fuck these stories really make me wanna start taking drugs tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, keonxmogs and Goth
Nice bro

• +1
did any of your other freinds get any slays?
My one buddy did. He’s a pretty good looking guy to so I like and dislike going out with him. One because I don’t mog him that hard but he’s also best to go out with because me and him together attract foids

My one buddy did. He’s a pretty good looking guy to so I like and dislike going out with him. One because I don’t mog him that hard but he’s also best to go out with because me and him together attract foids
ngl i still think your ltn but props tbh this gives me hope

• JFL