Semi-successful bulge game experiment on tinder. Dicklets don't enter [PICS]

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
So @Vvvvxxxx made a famous thread on lookism some months ago about the bulge game on tinder. I decided to replicate this experiment myself last night using Tinder Gold in a different city because I'm high inhib to do it in my city (GF might find out). My experiment wasn't as successful as @Vvvvxxxx's but I still matched with some decent looking women but I didn't text any of them cos I'm not interested. I did not use a bio, just bulge as first pic. None texted first either. Clearly my bulge wasn't big enough or my face wasn't good enough. The message here is that big dick users here should take advantage.
My results

His thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Growth Plate, MusicMaxxingMidget and 6 others
So @Vvvvxxxx made a famous thread on lookism some months ago about the bulge game on tinder. I decided to replicate this experiment myself last night using Tinder Gold in a different city because I'm high inhib to do it in my city (GF might find out). My experiment wasn't as successful as @Vvvvxxxx's but I still matched with some decent looking women but I didn't text any of them cos I'm not interested. I did not use a bio, just bulge as first pic. None texted first either. Clearly my bulge wasn't big enough or my face wasn't good enough. The message here is that big dick users here should take advantage.
My results

His thread

so how big is big?

looks good bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Lev Peshkov
@inceletto want a lick?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, diggbicc, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Warlow, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
tbh the black girls seem high tier becky
the white girl is just vomit inducing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Entschuldigung, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
natty BBC genes?

Inb4 6 pages of BBC worshipping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, diggbicc, tyronelite and 2 others
@Vvvvxxxx do a face reveal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Great body for a nattycel

whats ur height weigh arm size (cold flex) and shoulder width

no lying
5'11", I'm not very sure but i guess it is 15.5inches, 20 - 21 inches. I haven't measured in a while. This bulge pic was taken during quarantine when gyms were close

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
My results

His thread

Try it with a white guy not all women like black

5'11", I'm not very sure but i guess it is 15.5inches, 20 - 21 inches. I haven't measured in a while. This bulge pic was taken during quarantine when gyms were close
ur arms are bigger than 15.5 thats 100%

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
some girls i matched with:
24rA5O0
2vHZb9Q
KD947Tg
OL2O1j2

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
Whats ur weigh?

sorry flexed is closer to 17inches, not flexed is 15.5
thats rly good for a natty.

Whats ur weigh?

no maybe his arms are just bicep oriented.
185lbs. sorry flexed is closer to 17inches, not flexed is 15.5 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Whats ur weigh?

no maybe his arms are just bicep oriented.
you can see his triceps popping out in the back
he has good arms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
whats your dick size, its hard to tell if your big or not based on a bulge

BPEL and MSEG

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 4797
I think @Vvvvxxxx experiment is flawed in the sense that he is 5 psl and has a gymmaxxed body. With that psl and body alone he could get a good amount of matches. The only thing you assure with bulge game is that girls are 100% dtf

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6512, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
I think @Vvvvxxxx experiment is flawed in the sense that he is 5 psl and has a gymmaxxed body. With that psl and body alone he could get a good amount of matches. The only thing you assure with bulge game is that girls are 100% dtf
Yeah you need a good face to pull the bulge game off successfully. The only advantage is that girls are DTF so you don't waste time and money on dates and getting to know them

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, piscicide, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
Yeah you need a good face to pull the bulge game off successfully. The only advantage is that girls are DTF so you don't waste time and money on dates and getting to know them

The bulge experiments work best with a semi-erection dick pointing to the side, its not obvious if a dick is big or average based off a flaccid bulge (where balls could also be the cause of bulge). The thread you linked used a semi-erection pic:
Afd2d05b026f2311864613348f6b5aa7

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Hades, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
The bulge experiments work best with a semi-erection dick pointing to the side, its not obvious if a dick is big or average based off a flaccid bulge (where balls could also be the cause of bulge). The thread you linked used a semi-erection pic:
View attachment 679388
I'll try a similar angle later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
The thing with bulges is that you can put a dildo and fakemax and when the women is all horny and you have already fingered and licked her she's not going to reject you. Even if you are a nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Entschuldigung and malignant
More pics of sariah ?

so you can't get more than 4 matches without flashing your dick? what's the real improvement here

so you can't get more than 4 matches without flashing your dick? what's the real improvement here
Few hours. Put my location in a different city

The thing with bulges is that you can put a dildo and fakemax and when the women is all horny and you have already fingered and licked her she's not going to reject you. Even if you are a nigger.
Tbh that’s a legit theory. Women can’t the difference

JFL new super like from a cutie. Lifefuel for dickmaxxers cc @Vvvvxxxx
CD8C8FF4 5D59 4FF8 AD28 ECE00543259C

• +1
Reactions: Hades
My body isn’t good enough to run this game mirin your genetics

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Body and height halo

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • +1
I’m too high inhib to do that lol

Do you include your face too ?

Anyways I’m banned from tinder and I can’t even upload shirtless pics on bumble so no way I can run bulge game

Anyways I’m banned from tinder and I can’t even upload shirtless pics on bumble so no way I can run bulge game
banned from tinder?

Good for you tbh but all those girls except like one look like trash to me ngl

• +1
I mean in the lookism thread. From you i have seen 2 good matches.
Match quality in lookism thread is kinda garbage tbh

When I get low enough bodyfat for abs I will try this, I am 8x6.5. Whats your psl?

• +1
I’m too high inhib to do that lol

Do you include your face too ?
Yes face included. On tinder upload a loop/GIF instead of picture

I mean in the lookism thread. From you i have seen 2 good matches.
Match quality in lookism thread is kinda garbage tbh
NGL he has some good quality matches in the threads