Send dick pics is not enough

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I not only send dick pics, but me self sucking, but why some may ask. You guys need to understand that a girl in these days will receive dick pics all the time, there are probably dousens of guys talking to her everday on snap, whatsapp or facebook. When I send a dick pic to a girl it's not a random girl as many people here think. She is probably my friend, she showed interest in me and she seens like a "open" person. But then, why send average dick pics that girls see everyday? So it needs to be something different, something that they never ever seen, yes a pic of guy sucking himself. When I send the first reaction is shock (that's good) then they ask how can I do that. or how it's feel or if it is good and etc... So in that moment it's gg, I will guide the conversation on the subject and in the end try to convince them to let me facefuck they (I'm into that). And that's it works for me, as anyone in this mental asylum has tried I can't say that it will work for everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hueless, mug, Niklaus Mikaelson and 10 others
i send girls pics of my asshole

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Sucking dick is pretty gay ngl

• +1
Reactions: mug, Toth's thot and germanlooks
maybe send them a pic/video of you fckn or getting head from a girl to give them social proof that you're desired by
other girls and not just some lonely creepy guy sending pics of himself sucking his own dick....like wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
Why you suck your dick your gay?

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
maybe send them a pic/video of you fckn or getting head from a girl to give them social proof that you're desired by
other girls and not just some lonely creepy guy sending pics of himself sucking his own dick....like wtf
Jfl if you think that... "Sending them a video of me getting head" will turn them on.
I don't need that before and will don't need to do that now...

Like... "Yo girl, see this video of me getting head from another girl, you liked?" :pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast
Jfl if you think that... "Sending them a video of me getting head" will turn them on.
I don't need that before and will don't need to do that now...

is sucking your own dick and sending it to girls like some new wave among zoomers or something.....?

at least my advice is more NT low inhib....yours is just......nahhh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 15099
If at the end of the conversation a girl wants to be facefucked by you, a regular dick pick would suffice as well.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Tropical Tyrone
is sucking your own dick and sending it to girls like some new wave among zoomers or something.....?

at least my advice is more NT low inhib....yours is just......nahhh
Niggas are so dense, this is not a advice, guide or some shit. "Venting" I just talking about my experiences who have worked for me.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Niggas are so dense, this is not a advice, guide or some shit. "Venting" I just talking about my experiences who have worked for me.

bro you cool peoples ,wasn't tryna come at you no typa way lmao,but sending pics to girls of you sucking your dick
just sound creepy and suspect to me,idk maybe im the weird one 🤷‍♂️

bro you cool peoples ,wasn't tryna to come at you no typa way lmao,but sending pics to girls of you sucking your dick
just sound creepy and suspect to me,idk maybe im the weird one 🤷‍♂️
Fair enough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Yliaster
Only send dick pics if it is 20 inch

You broke the two rules, rule 1: don't send dickpics, rule 2: if you send dickpics anyways don't include your face....