D

Deleted member 45672

Silver
Can you guys send some good eye area ascension you saw here or online
Need some lifefuel to not rope before i ascend to HTN

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 28896
NCT ur gonna fix?

you wont find much public ones, try to get into a priv tele with private results. they are genuine lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: ecig
Good luck
1FF73374 BB11 44A3 92D7 05808CDA5B12

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lethbridge, Carnivore, Deleted member 49926 and 4 others
who else high af rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, yayatourer and wastedpotential
All thanks to a few mms of changes. Crazy
ya, for some reason his new eyes remind me of xxxtentacion's eyes. and he has a really unique and good eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45672 and Reformed
ya, for some reason his new eyes remind me of xxxtentacion's eyes. and he has a really unique and good eye area
They remind me of that one guy who used to post here and made tiktoks

fr tho that guy went from ltn to high mtn (not including ethnic tax)

eye area is law when attracting a girl

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
fr tho that guy went from ltn to high mtn (not including ethnic tax)

eye area is law when attracting a girl
Eyepill is king

20231104 154044

I have one of the worst eyes on the forum, need to get chico/mamoa/ramirez tier eye tightness and underye support and fix my canthal tilt

20231104 154020

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
  • +1
bleach skin, thinner eyebrows, neutral tilt eyebrows + eyes, you will look alot less ethnic
My eyebrow tilt is fine

I will trim my eyebrows

I need to get contacts or try the elbastardo eye lightening drop formula

I'll also try volufiline

Most importantly I have to get something for my undereyes, that being undereye implants, fat grafts or lower eyelid retraction

Canthoplasty

And eye-whitening surgery (my right eye is permanently scarred) or just cover it with an eyepatch

My eyebrow tilt is fine

I will trim my eyebrows

I need to get contacts or try the elbastardo eye lightening drop formula

I'll also try volufiline

Most importantly I have to get something for my undereyes, that being undereye implants, fat grafts or lower eyelid retraction

Canthoplasty

And eye-whitening surgery (my right eye is permanently scarred) or just cover it with an eyepatch
eyebrow tilt makes you look like a suicide bomber

good

if you want eye cancer sure, just stick to contacts or get stroma

k

good

good

eye-whitening? you mean pfl lengthening or what

• +1
eyebrow tilt makes you look like a suicide bomber

good

if you want eye cancer sure, just stick to contacts or get stroma

k

good

good

eye-whitening? you mean pfl lengthening or what
Positive eyebrow tilt is fine i look cucked when I raise my eyebrows because i have nct If I improve my eye area I can pull it off

Eye whitening is whitening of the sclera but theres an almost 100% risk of drastically reducing vision. pfl lengthening doesn't exist.

Positive eyebrow tilt is fine i look cucked when I raise my eyebrows because i have nct If I improve my eye area I can pull it off

Eye whitening is whitening of the sclera but theres an almost 100% risk of drastically reducing vision. pfl lengthening doesn't exist.
no, not pt eyebrows, neutral

i see

orbital tripod

• +1
retard comment, looks trans to you cause you like trans
Nigger

If a person with that type of eye area gets that transformation the fox eyes are going to make him look trans as it’s more of a female trait than a male

no, not pt eyebrows, neutral

i see

orbital tripod
Anyway there's not really any way to change eyebrow tilt and its not that important of a feature the eyes itself are far more important

Orbital tripod is expensive and risky with shitty roi

The stuff I mentioned above are the only things worth doing for me surgical wise

Nigger

If a person with that type of eye area gets that transformation the fox eyes are going to make him look trans as it’s more of a female trait than a male
is this guy a trans to you?

Attachments

• 1699113620658.png
    1699113620658.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 0
Just go on instagram surgeons and website, I found my surgeon by checking instagram hashtag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45672
is this guy a trans to you?
I wish it wasn’t a feminine trait but yeah X mogged that kinda scared me for a second when you sent it ngl.

Is this cope? (Bunch of redditors)

I wish it wasn’t a feminine trait but yeah X mogged that kinda scared me for a second when you sent it ngl.

Is this cope? (Bunch of redditors)

if the guy that ascended has other masc features he could have perfectly good masc/fem ratio just like x did, x looked good with fem eye area cause he had a masc face. x was at least chadlite in appeal

NCT ur gonna fix?
i dont know if i will be able too but i want to improve eye area a bit, want to find some low risk high reward procedure to atleast enhance it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
you wont find much public ones, try to get into a priv tele with private results. they are genuine lifefuel
tele you mean telegram ? like telegram from actual surgeon or ?

this one is insane yes saw it online already, i don't have scleral show but i think i might benefit from infraorbital rim implants but it's expensive af, maybe fat transfer is a cheaper alternativ

i was always mirin xxxtentacion eye area, this guy was so pleasing to look at

bleach skin, thinner eyebrows, neutral tilt eyebrows + eyes, you will look alot less ethnic
Since when is thinner eyebrows a looksmax?

Since when is thinner eyebrows a looksmax?
thinner in the meaning shaving a bit from the top & nt eyebrow for a chico like eye area, like the person asked

i have exaclty same bad af eyes

i have exaclty same bad af eyes