Send me your ssn

your psl is 4.75 and you are shorter than your father, It's over.

Talkative tho and decent rizz if you are social

And religious upbringing, was very social early on.
Keep it more generalized and remember it’s .org, IM NOT talkative at all and probably socially retarded, I’m also same height or maybe slightly taller than my dad

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You could, or should
For advice lmao

If Carl Jung had this shit he'd have perfected the archetypes it's over

That's all the numbers really are.. :hnghn:

I'm thinking of a therapy job cuz I could give them advice without talking to them even once. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Keep it more generalized and remember it’s .org, IM NOT talkative at all and probably socially retarded, I’m also same height or maybe slightly taller than my dad
I may have done bad math..

I got 24 / 7 / 2006?

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
@sportsmogger

You have a rather drastic life, and iq is above average, but you are actually quite NT for a rotter, good social skills and a bit of a thug persona, needs interpersonal respect, depends on it

And overwhelmingly strong urge to count cheddar, you've always had an inherent drive to get money and are willing to work long hours, was somewhat entrepreneurial as a young kid (and maybe in a thug manner, selling drugs or something)

This year is one in which you glowed up, you madr almost all of your looks progress or a lot of it, in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • Love it
This is how you know I'm not a real jew :forcedsmile:

I did you dirty when I get off work I'll go into thorough detail
4.75 was way off

Extemely appealing prettyboy with an intense or excellent eye area and gaze, you scare people in public snd they find you unnerving, but the women stare with lust 👺

Mogger. Chadlite tbh, psl is 5.15-5.35

Good body building genetics and likely goes to the gym

Has good physical coordination

Extreme anger issues and neuroticism, emotional turmoil is constant and prone to exteme depression and anxiety

Non NT, but can fit in due to aura, or demeanor and people are moderately afraid of you and you aren't tested, but are somewhat passive and socially anxious

Exteme ego, moderate God complex, and an iq of roughly 132-135 with striking prettyboy looks and interesting/odd pheno, its not surprising.

• Woah
4.75 was way off

Extemely appealing prettyboy with an intense or excellent eye area and gaze, you scare people in public snd they find you unnerving, but the women stare with lust 👺

Extreme anger issues and neuroticism, emotional turmoil is constant and prone to exteme depression and anxiety

Non NT, but can fit in due to aura, or demeanor and people are moderately afraid of you and you aren't tested, but are somewhat passive and socially anxious

Exteme ego, moderate God complex, and an iq of roughly 132-135 with striking prettyboy looks and interesting/odd pheno, its not surprising.
@cannotbeasked

Also

In the year of 2024, you've been been extremely emotionally neurotic, more than ever before, and have been in an emotional state, and also quite egotistical

And in the month of July, it's been particularly extreme, and you are very non NT and quite insane as of recently

• Woah
Kidding send ur birthday

I scared the socks off of @zurzolo this nigga fucking blocked me after I described him and the things he thinks about 💀

--

@jxck7468
@PseudoMaxxer
@Vermilioncore
@AlbinoMaxxer

Someone tell this nigga to unblock me I'm a white magician not a black jew!
i have this foids ssn lmk if you want it im selling it

• JFL
4.75 was way off

@cannotbeasked read this one nigguh :forcedsmile:

• +1
4.75 was way off

Yeah that’s about the image I have of myself. Extreme ego part is correct for sure. Haha wtf I can confirm that shits accurate other than the IQ and looks part because my judgement is going to be biased in my favor but the other stuff? I believe that user blocked you for this shit :hnghn:

• Love it
Yeah that’s about the image I have of myself. Extreme ego part is correct for sure. Haha wtf I can confirm that shits accurate other than the IQ and looks part because my judgement is going to be biased in my favor but the other stuff? I believe that user blocked you for this shit :hnghn:
Next year you glow up G, your work pays off and you grow in height if plates are open

Psl increases by 0.12, and you go from low chadlite, to high chadlite, or something around that level of magnitude

• Love it
Kidding send ur birthday

I scared the socks off of @zurzolo this nigga fucking blocked me after I described him and the things he thinks about 💀

--

@jxck7468
@PseudoMaxxer
@Vermilioncore
@AlbinoMaxxer

Someone tell this nigga to unblock me I'm a white magician not a black jew!