Sendith your date of birth

A nigga is bored I want to do some numerology for my evening smoke sesh fellas :ogre:

Send ur birthday in dms

And I'll list all your flaws publically 👺
(Jk)
@aerooooo rate the flaws faggy

A nigga is bored I want to do some numerology for my evening smoke sesh fellas :ogre:

Send ur birthday in dms

(Jk)
4 nov 2007

4 nov 2007
Very nice guy

Kind compassionate person and

Expects a lot from those around you, feels personally disrespected when others don't return the consideration you show to them, and are too passive, say yes too much and get stepped on

But a dependable friend and nice. Agreeable generally

Pretty intellegent and schizo tendencies

Nt is pretty low tbh, bit of a high Inhib cuck, rigid personality and demeanor, autistic way of speaking and explains things too far

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
Very nice guy

Kind compassionate person and

Expects a lot from those around you, feels personally disrespected when others don't return the consideration you show to them, and are too passive, say yes too much and get stepped on

But a dependable friend and nice. Agreeable generally

Pretty intellegent and schizo tendencies

Nt is pretty low tbh, bit of a high Inhib cuck, rigid personality and demeanor, autistic way of speaking and explains things too far
mirin 100% true

Why is ur name lucifer jfl

Also

You are a good looking yute
I just kept it lucifer cos it firstly came to my mind and no I'm not a satanist jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Send ur birthday in dms

(Jk)

You’re old asf nigga
That's not my actual birth date. Just lol if you think I'm typing my real birth date on here. I just made some stuff up because this isn't real.

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
That's not my actual birth date. Just lol if you think I'm typing my real birth date on here. I just made some stuff up because this isn't real.
It is real he’s accurate asf it suprised me

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Also your high Inhib nigga

• WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Oh really smart guy? Dont talk shit if your iq is below 100.
My IQ is decently high, like 120-130. I'm good at chess, playing the piano and math always came easy to me. In elementary school I was always one of the best. Why would you make assumptions?

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
My IQ is decently high, like 120-130. I'm good at chess, playing the piano and math always came easy to me. In elementary school I was always one of the best. Why would you make assumptions?
im fucking with you :lul:
brah dw i find you cool and smart.
Although your a bit autistic. Well not a bit. Very autistic tbh.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Eriot Lodger
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss

Cmon now uncle! Don't be shy

Send a dm
Im not saying this it to say this,he’s eerily accurate as if he monitors you to the point where he knows you in third person veiw the best I can describe him is like he’s a wizard,pm him @TechnoBoss

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gaygymmaxx
Im not saying this it to say this,he’s eerily accurate as if he monitors you to the point where he knows you in third person veiw the best I can describe him is like he’s a wizard,pm him @TechnoBoss
Many such cases
Screenshot 20240727 090246 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240727 090300 Samsung Internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and TechnoBoss

Send ur birthday in dms

(Jk)

august 22

• Love it
august 22
Very high iq and egotistical, main character complex is significant and you think in terms of mental capacity you are a God among men

Hard to take advice and hard to level with others

Extreme social autism and paranoia, thinks people are always staring at you (they are 👺)

Evil genius archetype, likes rhe bad guy, wants to get respected for your brain power

You have egotistical fantasies, some about sex but many are just brain mogging in which everyone is like

"wow next Opry ur so smart "

Quite money oriented as well, and extreme anger issues and general neuroticism. Intense depression and joy, up and down. Never stable.

Unstable mentally. Mental disorder is likely

Adhd is certain.

Very high iq and egotistical, main character complex is significant and you think in terms of mental capacity you are a God among men

Hard to take advice and hard to level with others

Extreme social autism and paranoia, thinks people are always staring at you (they are 👺)

Evil genius archetype, likes rhe bad guy, wants to get respected for your brain power

You have egotistical fantasies, some about sex but many are just brain mogging in which everyone is like

"wow next Opry ur so smart "

Quite money oriented as well, and extreme anger issues and general neuroticism. Intense depression and joy, up and down. Never stable.

Unstable mentally. Mental disorder is likely

Adhd is certain.
what the fuck? other then glazing myself for being high iq and brain mogging fantasies and the extremes being exeggerated ur right? bro how the fuck:eek:

• +1
nah im actually scared now this nigga is spying on me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Gaygymmaxx
what the fuck? other then glazing myself for being high iq and brain mogging fantasies and the extremes being exeggerated ur right? bro how the fuck:eek:
You've had anger issues this month

Crashing out and hard to talk to lately

You've had anger issues this month

Crashing out and hard to talk to lately
honestly i cant remember the days just go by nowdays....
what does crashing out mean? anyways im going to sleep ill dm u tomorrow

• JFL

Send ur birthday in dms

(Jk)
M