• Total voters
dude loose the weight lmao I thought you were some 15% bf and voted sendme 😂
Im working it
Bro
Currently 35
Im going to hit 7 %

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
Its actually a toss up but mass is a fat fuck rn so it prob goes to ethnic. I asked women too and its actually roughly equal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Wallenberg
maesthetic is a fat fuck and would mog sendme back to mediterratrian sea here to algerie so i can mog him too. whats a point of mog battlz between 50% bodyfat and leanmaxxed dude jfl. Maesthetix still got the best featurzs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Its actually a toss up but mass is a fat fuck rn so it prob goes to ethnic. I asked women too and its actually roughly equal
> I asked women
Really ?
What did they say about my fat face ?
9E6CABED 5FE5 4A91 8088 4E31372C69A2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
maesthetic is a fat fuck and would mog sendme back to mediterratrian sea here to algerie so i can mog him too. whats a point of mog battlz between 50% bodyfat and leanmaxxed dude jfl. Maesthetix still got the best featurzs
The fact that i still win while being 35 % should tell something
Add the fact that SFcels and people who hate me voted against me

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 5746
Well I know that it was an exaggerated statement.

Girls on average vote green as most attractive, then brown and blue were pretty close honestly.
U don't have green eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406 and Deleted member 10987
> I asked women
Really ?
What did they say about my fat face ?
View attachment 1014784
They still think youre decent looking. Just better facial harmony i guess, but anyone can see that. Other guy looks off w psl feats while you look normal but fat

• +1
Its not that hard to win against him his skull shape is literally deformed

• +1
U need real hair and lose weight to mog stop being a lazy fuck and get to work my bro

• +1
@Maesthetic wins

• +1
They still think youre decent looking. Just better facial harmony i guess, but anyone can see that. Other guy looks off w psl feats while you look normal but fat
Based

This is hard to believe.
Nah its not. I have green eyes and got clomplimented on my eyecolor lots. Blue eyes (unless they are light blue or u are ethnic/med) tend to go unrecognized

• +1
Nah its not. I have green eyes and got clomplimented on my eyecolor lots. Blue eyes (unless they are light blue or u are ethnic/med) tend to go unrecognized
For sure it is. I think people get complimented on their eye color a lot if they are GL or have good eye area.

For sure it is. I think people get complimented on their eye color a lot if they are GL or have good eye area.
My eye area is below average and I'm average looking. Still got complimented

• +1
My eye area is below average and I'm average looking. Still got complimented

You live in Florida that is probably full of brown-eyedpeople. Green is the rarest eye color so I can see why the color gets noticed.

• +1
U don't have green eyes
Tell that to everyone I have spoken to IRL, I would assume I do as well because that is what set off my first girlfriend liking me.

• +1
Tell that to everyone I have spoken to IRL, I would assume I do as well because that is what set off my first girlfriend liking me.
Yours seem rather grey / light to me

You live in Florida that is probably full of brown-eyedpeople. Green is the rarest eye color so I can see why the color gets noticed.

Probably too dark.

Yours seem rather grey / light to me
Shit camera washes out all colour ngl, I wouldn't assume people would decide to lie to me for no reason IRL

Why this thread still active

• +1
Fair enough logic, maesthetics side profile is literally 404 ramus not found though lmao at him saying "strong jaw"

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Fair enough logic, maesthetics side profile is literally 404 ramus not found though lmao at him saying "strong jaw"
I can't even see your ramus because you got the entire side of your face covered to conxeal ypur deformed watermelon skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Only light eyes are mirin eye colors.. Dark blue and Dark green are same as Dark brown. you only notice them in strong light.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
I can't even see your ramus because you got the entire side of your face covered to conxeal ypur deformed watermelon skull
Literally zero IQ ngl you are going on my ignore list if you are that blind

Change my mind, SendMePics mogs cause of NTness and lack of hours playing The Witcher.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406 and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
Change my mind, SendMePics mogs cause of NTness and lack of hours playing The Witcher.
Change my mind but SendMePics just mogs because he has a better face, better height, less ethnic, more NT and doesn't have the witcher living rent free in his fucking skull so much so he has to bring it up every 2 fucking seconds.

But Idk this forum is garbage compared to two years ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 2214
My maxilla isn't recessed in the slightest haven't mewed a day in my life so

Are you sure its not recessed little bit? YOur jaw seems to be lill bit downward growth too..

yes true. You're not bad looking tbh idk why people are shitting on you
Well it mostly comes down to the fact I managed to piss of almost all the ethnics simultaneously whilst annoying @MakinItHappen

Change my mind but SendMePics just mogs because he has a better face, better height, less ethnic, more NT and doesn't have the witcher living rent free in his fucking skull so much so he has to bring it up every 2 fucking seconds.

You browsed around here 2 years ago?

Tbh I would agree on less ethnic being a halo if you had blonde hair instead of red.

I voted @Maesthetic cause SendMeDickPick2Rate is an annoying cuck
And also he mogs

• Love it
Are you sure its not recessed little bit? YOur jaw seems to be lill bit downward growth too..

View attachment 1014820
I have a pretty much ideal gonial angle and that isn't even me bragging so not really.

My maxilla extends to beyond my brow ridge at that point you literally just accept the forward growth.
You browsed around here 2 years ago?

Tbh I would agree on less ethnic being a halo if you had blonde hair instead of red.
Yeah browsed here 2 years ago lmao never really was active but am more knowledgeable than some of these retards I must say.

Well of course but you understand my point lmao.
Basically just kept trolling his threads saying I mogged him and basically led onto other mog battles against other forum members where he used modified pictures taken from stills in photos and then the best photos of other people so lmao.
I voted @Maesthetic cause SendMeDickPick2Rate is an annoying cuck
And also he mogs
0 IQ ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and Deleted member 2214

Cope
You have trucel pheno and you get beaten by an obese
Keep barking

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston
I havent played vydia since atleast 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214