Senegalese ex-factory worker Khaby Lame, 22, who started making TikToks mocking 'life hack' videos during lockdown after being laid off overtakes Char

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert

Senegalese ex-factory worker Khaby Lame, 22, who started making TikToks mocking 'life hack' videos during lockdown after being laid off overtakes Charli D'Amelio as most-followed person in the world

took over the world without saying one word

imagine being a povertycel factory worker, and being fired from even that. he probably went home and cried, unaware that he was destined to be the king of tiktok with 142 million followers. his income is probably in the eight figures if he knows how to capitalize on it

such is life. you never know what's in store for you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Marsiere214, Deleted member 23554 and 10 others
I remember this fat lipped nigger, probably the most unfunny videos in history. Just goes to show I will never be rich because I have no idea what makes normies tick.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 23017 and 26 others
It’s just proof chinks are promoting niggers to western women through tiktok, i bet he doesn’t have many Chinese followers

It is over for the world indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 23554, ballskin and 8 others
stop being racist :redstomper:

I remember this tyre lipped nigger, probably the most unfunny videos in history. Just goes to show I will never be rich because I have no idea what makes normies tick.
Blacks have the remarcable ability to make everything NT. It’s their racial super power

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 23554, ballskin and 8 others
It’s just proof chinks are promoting niggers to western women through tiktok, i bet he doesn’t have many Chinese followers

It is over for the world indeed
No it just proves blacks are super NT. Every group has their super power spics can make tacos blacks can be NT whites govern and dominate politics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, ballskin, fauxfox and 8 others
No it just proves blacks are super NT. Every group has their super power spics can make tacos blacks can be NT whites govern and dominate politics
show me a famous nigger in china and i'll concede

the kid ain't funny, no reason for him to be famous other than the chinese making him famous

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member
show me a famous nigger in china and i'll concede

the kid ain't funny, no reason for him to be famous other than the chinese making him famous
Niger’s don’t need to be famous in China it’s a governmental owned shithoole and Chinese worship black basketball players. In nations that have large black populations like the west blacks dominate everything NT related. It is what it is

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
He’s Italian

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, dat feel and EverythingMattersCel
tiktok video not running properly because DM pages take up insane bandwidth.

I wouldn't be surprised if TikTok (China) was frauding his numbers big time just to fuck with the US.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Gargantuan, dat feel and 1 other person

I wouldn't be surprised if TikTok (China) was frauding his numbers big time just to fuck with the US.
he is mostly popular in italy and europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 19530
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, ascension, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Cope He is funny his face looks funny like a clown
post a funny tiktok from him, I tried watching, he’s just not funny, there’s tons of better content makers and he doesn’t even talk. he’s just proof the Chinese can promote anyone they want it’s over for the west

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
post a funny tiktok from him, I tried watching, he’s just not funny, there’s tons of better content makers and he doesn’t even talk. he’s just proof the Chinese can promote anyone they want it’s over for the west
that's why I like him if he talked he would ruin the video like annoying faggots do. This way its pure additive content. His face is the funny part, because he's african (NT) but also looks weird in a happy way

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

You’re telling me there’s a chance the biggest chinese social media company, which gets direct orders from the ccp, doesn’t realize what it’s promoting on the west?

It’s over for the west, all the young girls are gonna be told who to like by the ccp, the cpp will control western demographics at this rate

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, dat feel and OldRooster
I remember this fat lipped nigger, probably the most unfunny videos in history. Just goes to show I will never be rich because I have no idea what makes normies tick.
You might be autistic

Tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Don’t understand how tf did Charli get so high up in the first place. A 2004 child who I didn’t even know about before making a tiktok account and her content is the most basic shit ever but has 140+ million followers, and she’s barely a htb

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Don’t understand how tf did Charli get so high up in the first place. A 2004 child who I didn’t even know about before making a tiktok account and her content is the most basic shit ever but has 140+ million followers, and she’s barely a htb
it's the magic of charisma at play

non-NT brains cannot comprehend it because they try to process it through their usual channels but their circuitry is wired differently

1 in 10 million, but I get what you’re trying to say

young girls and Indians. Then young guys see the girls are following her, then they have to follow her also.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
People think he's funny, it's that simple.
Holy shit you niggas HATE to see a Black man succeed :feelshaha:

• +1
Love to see another black man succeed

• +1
young girls and Indians. Then young guys see the girls are following her, then they have to follow her also.
you're over-analyzing it

she's attractive and she posts videos of herself dancing in skimpy outfits

do you really think boys/men are following her because of a trend

• +1
you're over-analyzing it

she's attractive and she posts videos of herself dancing in skimpy outfits

do you really think boys/men are following her because of a trend
you are taking my shit post too seriously. The only tiktoks I have ever seen have been links from this forum. I wouldn't know Charli D if I ran over her with my mobile home

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Cope He is funny his face looks funny like a clown
incel194012940

agreed fuck niggers dumbass apes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back