Senior and freshman

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
My first “major” encounter with her was she walked in a not so loud room and said it looked dry and while I was looking at her when she said that, she said hi to me. I said hey back and then asked why was it dry. She then quietly pointed out why it was dry, but I couldn’t really hear her.
My second encounter was during a club when I asked her what her name was and she told me but then she said why, in a kinda bitchy tone. I smiled. So yeah, that happened. Since that day, she hasn’t really showed any interest.
Should I ask her what grade she’s in?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and androidcel
bbc slayer tbh
lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, dogtown and RichardSpencel
Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
My first “major” encounter with her was she walked in a not so loud room and said it looked dry and while I was looking at her when she said that, she said hi to me. I said hey back and then asked why was it dry. She then quietly pointed out why it was dry, but I couldn’t really hear her.
My second encounter was during a club when I asked her what her name was and she told me but then she said why, in a kinda bitchy tone. I smiled. So yeah, that happened. Since that day, she hasn’t really showed any interest.
Did you have a stroke?

• +1
I think she was indicating that she wants you to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, dogtown, Autist and 1 other person
Some are just not meant to reproduce. It is what it is. Unlucky Kentucky

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and dogtown
Lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Autist
Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and dogtown
My nvgga back posting the quality threads i come to expect from mr oreo, join gvng btw

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
LOSE WEIGHT!!!

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Depending on where you live, she's still legal since you're a minor. It's unfortunate that you couldn't lose the weight before turning 18 (not a shitpost btw)

Eyes 8

• +1
Reactions: Autist and SeiGun
You're holding on to the memory of that one encounter too much.
She probably doesn't even remember your face :feelscry:
She might think you're a creep if your autistic approach failed
:dafuckfeels:

hippocel

• +1
It’s hard to lose weight when you’re depressed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Gain weight.become a bloatlord.

Wooooooooo.

• +1