Sensitive Nipples…

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
While on Finasteride, this is strange as fuck.

I had all sides the first month, and now that my libido is back and my dick is at 100% strength again i get this…

I feel them sensitive and sometimes they itch, basically im in the first stages of gyno development (idk if im exaggerating or not, but i had gyno in the past that i had to remove so im scared)

Unfortunately for those who know, gyno can regrow after surgery so idk what to do. Either i hop on something that inhibits my Estrogen or stop/ go on a 2 months on and 2 months off with Finasteride.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: seethe, 5'7 zoomer, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 1 other person
bro not statistically possible you got all the possible imaginable sides in a month lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UnaMogger, JefeM0g, Deleted member 49130 and 6 others
bro not statistically possible you got all the possible imaginable sides in a month lmao
Im 100% sure im that 2% of population that gets every side jfl, suifuel.

Im almost on my second month of using this shit and now that i was happy that I fixed my dick this comes up….

Do you think it would be better to do 2 months on and 2 months off?

I think because it blocks dht

did u do any blood work before

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You need to fix you DHT receptors

• +1
Either i hop on something that inhibits my Estrogen or stop/ go on a 2 months on and 2 months off with Finasteride.
That will not work.. you either sell you soul and get hair or else not..

• So Sad
That will not work.. you either sell you soul and get hair or else not..
if he got very lean like 12 percent would that not stop gyno from forming?

• +1
if he got very lean like 12 percent would that not stop gyno from forming?
i’ll go running rn if that really would work (it’s night time)

• +1
Reactions: finn899
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823
i’ll go running rn if that really would work (it’s night time)
based lol i run at night like twice a week but,im pretty sure as long as you never touch your nipples and you get lean you will not form gyno again,finasteride is not known to cause gyno at all maybe the sensivity will adjust over time

• +1
based lol i run at night like twice a week but,im pretty sure as long as you never touch your nipples and you get lean you will not form gyno again,finasteride is not known to cause gyno at all maybe the sensivity will adjust over time
i doubt thaat, but he can try
i saw that gyno is listed on the side effects but obviously i believe people do not get that and i’m just unlucky.

But yeah ill lean down this next few weeks and see what happens. I’ll get surgery again if that doesn’t work and will just rot home all summer…

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i saw that gyno is listed on the side effects but obviously i believe people do not get that and i’m just unlucky.

But yeah ill lean down this next few weeks and see what happens. I’ll get surgery again if that doesn’t work and will just rot home all summer…
Loll, surgery is a bad idea

i just looked it up and hopefully this shit is wrong bc this would be suifuel,im guessing the sensivity is nothing to do with gyno forming tho you should be good

• +1
View attachment 2675223 i just looked it up and hopefully this shit is wrong bc this would be suifuel,im guessing the sensivity is nothing to do with gyno forming tho you should be good
then what can it be? it’s strange that i’m feeling sensitive randomly right?
Loll, surgery is a bad idea
Already got it 2 years ago and was the best decision i’ve ever taken in my life lol. I’ll do it again if it’s needed idgaf

@gooner23 check this out and let me know your opinion. I know you are or was on Fin