Sent this video to a user in PM on here & thought I'd share on here as well. What is particularly different about the right from the left?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
...and what surgery will fix it? Or even minimise?

amazing accent halo

tounge against palate 24/7 and worship the prophet mike mew for results

tounge against palate 24/7 and worship the prophet mike mew for results

I am assuming you watched through both videos. You can see my browridge on my right side is worse. I can't lift that brow. My eye-lid closes on the side. My ear sticks out more on the side. It's all over worse.

What do I have to lose with MSE, would you say? I can even get this done in London.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
I am assuming you watched through both videos. You can see my browridge on my right side is worse. I can't lift that brow. My eye-lid closes on the side. My ear sticks out more on the side. It's all over worse.

What do I have to lose with MSE, would you say? I can even get this done in London.
MSE could make worse your asymmetry

youre not gonna lose anything

just get mse to make your zygos more prominent and to make your face more symmetrical

i would consult an eye surgeon to see what you need. clearly its not worth asking people who are not professionals on here.

youre not gonna lose anything

just get mse to make your zygos more prominent and to make your face more symmetrical

i would consult an eye surgeon to see what you need. clearly its not worth asking people who are not professionals on here.

What do you say to someone who says MSE will widen my nose and not do much else for my particular face given the base is reasonable?

You are right about that. It's not, but potentially useful to aim me in a possible direction for me to research, using facts.

• +1
What do you say to someone who says MSE will widen my nose and not do much else for my particular face given the base is reasonable?

You are right about that. It's not, but potentially useful to aim me in a possible direction for me to research, using facts.

It's not a plausible claim to say mse will widen your nose since no cases have been recorded as far as I know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
It's not a plausible claim to say mse will widen your nose since no cases have been recorded as far as I know.

Interesting.

aren't we talking about this?

957f238fa6ec251edd5fd029b26bd2e2
08c1fb339df5d55e6f96954d02baa9f8

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Wtf is all this shit JawHacks talks about? Agga and all this? Should I get that done before-hand? He also says after MSE and improving your upper-jaw, you then have to improve your lower-jaw so it meets in-line or some-shit. This guy is so high IQ that I never have much idea wtf he talks about. It's frustrating af.
Same I lose track lmao. But some other guys have reported MSE and said their face didn't change much at all, IDK why this guy got such an extreme result but he's the only one that I've seen reported or photos of that has ascended his face like that through MSE, instead of only his mouth and palate area.

His name is Ronald Ead, I believe after he had both done he said AGGA was not a good option or worth it, and only advocated MSE. Couldn't tell you the reason why though, again I lose track when he talks about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Your right zygo is ever so slightly smaller than your left. Studies have confirmed that the left profile is commonly preferred from an aesthetic and photographical standpoint.

Also, you have what appears to be an above average amount of upper eyelid exposure in addition to heavily arched brows. Studies have shown that straight brows are more dimorphic, and excessive upper eyelid exposure is undesirable.

Lastly, you appear to have limited forward growth in profile. You are by no means recessed, but in order to reach your full potential, you’ll likely need MSE and/or surgery.

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Deleted member 6908
Your right zygo is ever so slightly smaller than your left. Studies have confirmed that the left profile is commonly preferred from an aesthetic and photographical standpoint.

Also, you have what appears to be an above average amount of upper eyelid exposure in addition to heavily arched brows. Studies have shown that straight brows are more dimorphic, and excessive upper eyelid exposure is undesirable.

Lastly, you appear to have limited forward growth in profile. You are by no means recessed, but in order to reach your full potential, you’ll likely need MSE and/or surgery.

Thank you very much for this.

MSE and Circumcision may just be the two aims for 2021.