Serbiancels GTFIH

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
Please show me ...
-the average woman
-most common phenotypes on both women and men
-Is there much snow in winter ? Skiing?
- Living costs and how much does meat cost?
-How are the people ? WOuld they accept a German?
- Where do they tend to be politically ? traditional ? Lefty?
- Would you recommend living there?
- Is it safe?

I want to search countries where I could study in, so help would be appreciated
and how is Subotiza and Novy Sad like ?

Last edited:
i believe that @Goblin is serbian

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Thugmaxx and join a local group of low inhib criminals to ascend in this shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Aren't you German? That place is perfect.

Serbia looks like India, I've been there every summer. Forget it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, HighTGymcel, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
How tall are you?

Studieren. In Deutschlad bekommst du kein platz für (Zahn)-medizin und NC ist auch hoch

deswegen such ich mir Alternativen (falls ich das qirklich durchziehe)

Bist du Serbe?
How tall are you?
6ft, starting heightmax (cope) soon, so I might become 6 ft 1/99

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Studieren. In Deutschlad bekommst du kein platz für (Zahn)-medizin und NC ist auch hoch

Bist du Serbe?

Gl man. No height under 6 foot 5 is special there. And tall guys with good frames are common too, it's not just lanklets. A good face is the only thing that will help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
I live in Serbia, people are geniunely good, but find ways to get too much freedom, that might annoy you.

Girls are semi traditional, but sluts like everywhere else (Hard to find one to settle, but my friend settled after changing 5 gfs, she's good tho). Women in my oppinion look great, variety of phenos, you have to choose from blonde to dark, although many have brown hair and green/black eyes
Screenshot 20200101 162145 Instagram
Screenshot 20200101 162228 Instagram

(This is just most common pheno)

And i find every girl to have great body, if a bit fatter down there, but i like that.
Guys are generally speaking like everywhere else, i don't pay too much attention, but in villages and smaller places they just tend to be more violent, so avoid those places if you can't assert basic dominance. Most are 5'8, some taller, few not. And there aren't most common pheno, everyone differs. Most guys are wide and some are gymceled the fuck out

It wasn't snowing too much this year, but since we have mountains, you can always go and sky, they aren't far away from capital

Living costs are great (If you manage your spendings), and i'm talking about single person. Hovewer if you have family, it's a bit harder to save something... Average salary of random industry worker (Without college degree) is about 300 - 500 €, and it depends.
Food and meat has average prize, they are not cheap, but when i run out of money, you can go to someone privately who sells his own meat or anything, and buy for less and cheaper, quality differs.

Serbia loves germany, solid 90% of people here wants to go to deutchland to work, and save that money so they can be richer (Middle class income) here. If l you were to appeal to foid as a german, this should be plus, because even as a broke german, you have more money than average serb.

Although president is leftist, and politics are hilarious joke, it wasn't anything serious like in America or any western country, it's actually peaceful, but they try to put so many restrictions on everything they can, you have police everywhere, you can't drive without license. Serbia respect it's tradition, and you can call it like somewhat religious country, almost every older person is religious. We have too many good things

And it depends whether you like this country or not, i am personally thinking anywhere else isn't better, so i might stay here, and only move somewhere else to pursue career. I know what i'm talking about, and i'm not naive, i believe that every woman is a slut, but in west this tend to be far more prominent, but literally. This country is beefing with Albania, so to be anywhere in southern region (In or near Kosovo), it's fucking dangerous, luckily for you Subotica or Novi Sad are in northern region (Subotica is northest btw). And if you are okay with other people, they are okay to you, just don't be egotistical, invisible lat, gucci walking guy (Or they'll beat the shit out of you) Best is to be like everyone else and negotiate. Here and there you'll came across gypsie (New age negro), but avoid him and don't trust anything he tries to sell you.

Idk much about Subotica since i haven't been there, but i live just 10km away from Novi Sad, and this place is awesome, it has all tehnical needs one can have, party, events, cool places... I (Who is introvert), like to visit that place, and it's definitely one of my recommendation.

Idk what you are going to study, older brother of mine studies agroculture in Novi Sad, and it's going great. You decide

• +1
I live in Serbia, people are geniunely good, but find ways to get too much freedom, that might annoy you.

Girls are semi traditional, but sluts like everywhere else (Hard to find one to settle, but my friend settled after changing 5 gfs, she's good tho). Women in my oppinion look great, variety of phenos, you have to choose from blonde to dark, although many have brown hair and green/black eyes
View attachment 212033View attachment 212034

And i find every girl to have great body, if a bit fatter down there, but i like that.
Guys are generally speaking like everywhere else, i don't pay too much attention, but in villages and smaller places they just tend to be more violent, so avoid those places if you can't assert basic dominance. Most are 5'8, some taller, few not. And there aren't most common pheno, everyone differs. Most guys are wide and some are gymceled the fuck out

It wasn't snowing too much this year, but since we have mountains, you can always go and sky, they aren't far away from capital

Living costs are great (If you manage your spendings), and i'm talking about single person. Hovewer if you have family, it's a bit harder to save something... Average salary of random industry worker (Without college degree) is about 300 - 500 €, and it depends.
Food and meat has average prize, they are not cheap, but when i run out of money, you can go to someone privately who sells his own meat or anything, and buy for less and cheaper, quality differs.

Serbia loves germany, solid 90% of people here wants to go to deutchland to work, and save that money so they can be richer (Middle class income) here. If l you were to appeal to foid as a german, this should be plus, because even as a broke german, you have more money than average serb.

Although president is leftist, and politics are hilarious joke, it wasn't anything serious like in America or any western country, it's actually peaceful, but they try to put so many restrictions on everything they can, you have police everywhere, you can't drive without license. Serbia respect it's tradition, and you can call it like somewhat religious country, almost every older person is religious. We have too many good things

And it depends whether you like this country or not, i am personally thinking anywhere else isn't better, so i might stay here, and only move somewhere else to pursue career. I know what i'm talking about, and i'm not naive, i believe that every woman is a slut, but in west this tend to be far more prominent, but literally. This country is beefing with Albania, so to be anywhere in southern region (In or near Kosovo), it's fucking dangerous, luckily for you Subotica or Novi Sad are in northern region (Subotica is northest btw). And if you are okay with other people, they are okay to you, just don't be egotistical, invisible lat, gucci walking guy (Or they'll beat the shit out of you) Best is to be like everyone else and negotiate. Here and there you'll came across gypsie (New age negro), but avoid him and don't trust anything he tries to sell you.

Idk much about Subotica since i haven't been there, but i live just 10km away from Novi Sad, and this place is awesome, it has all tehnical needs one can have, party, events, cool places... I (Who is introvert), like to visit that place, and it's definitely one of my recommendation.

Idk what you are going to study, older brother of mine studies agroculture in Novi Sad, and it's going great. You decide
He should come to southern serbia tbh, the north is liberal shit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Love it
Status, money and NTness is everything in Serbia tbh, girls are pretty hot tho

More like Novi Pazar, Tutin, but yeah those towns are high T too
Bio sam u Leskovcu sa drugom davno, ljudi prijatni, zavičaj lep.. Kasnije smo otišli u Bujenovac, u celini gledano dobra atmosfera, samo se bojim šiptarije tamo dole. Kaže na Kosovu autom da ideš sa našom registracijom ti je nešto najopasnije 😂

Bio sam u Leskovcu sa drugom davno, ljudi prijatni, zavičaj lep.. Kasnije smo otišli u Bujenovac, u celini gledano dobra atmosfera, samo se bojim šiptarije tamo dole. Kaže na Kosovu autom da ideš sa našom registracijom ti je nešto najopasnije 😂
Ti od gde si?

• Love it
More like Novi Pazar, Tutin, but yeah those towns are high T too
Misliš na Niš, leskovac?
I come from rural southern Bavaria which is rougher than rest of Germany and similar to EE imo

so I might be welcomed

I am restricted to only a few unis, Niš is one of them tho. I am searching for English programmes, because I wont learn Serbian on native level

What about music ?

And I mean like folk or marching music

is brass or in general marching bands common there ? My inner-Bavarian cant live without it

Last edited:
Ti od gde si?
Iz Beške, al to je bato daleko u pičku materinu od Leskovca, znam kakav je Novi Sad, blizu mi je, tu sam stalno, pa zato kažem liku da dođe u Srb, i nije sve baš ko što kažeš liberalno, u manjim mestima ko Inđija, Ruma, pazova.. što su isto u blizini, nema liberalizma uopšte, i možeš se opet lepo provesti, samo se nemoj kurčiti mnogo
I come from rural southern Bavaria which is rougher than rest of Germany and similar to EE imo

so I might be welcomed

I am restricted to only a few unis, Niš is one of them tho. I am searching for English programmes, because I wont learn Serbian on native level

What about music ?

is brass or in general marching bands common there ? My inner-Bavarian cant live without it
Music, generally speaking we like accordion and that's kinda part of our tradition, Zoomer generation likes rappers and hip hop so you have this in huge amounts in bars, café's, etc... I like to listen some of Ex-Yu artists, and they sing pretty great, like as i said, Serbia loves Germany, and you'll be accepted like easy

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3990
Iz Beške, al to je bato daleko u pičku materinu od Leskovca, znam kakav je Novi Sad, blizu mi je, tu sam stalno, pa zato kažem liku da dođe u Srb, i nije sve baš ko što kažeš liberalno, u manjim mestima ko Inđija, Ruma, pazova.. što su isto u blizini, nema liberalizma uopšte, i možeš se opet lepo provesti, samo se nemoj kurčiti mnogo

Music, generally speaking we like accordion and that's kinda part of our tradition, Zoomer generation likes rappers and hip hop so you have this in huge amounts in bars, café's, etc... I like to listen some of Ex-Yu artists, and they sing pretty great, like as i said, Serbia loves Germany, and you'll be accepted like easy
thanks brother, I will consider it as a possible temporary residency

I just dont want to be eaten alive by bugs during the night

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
thanks brother, I will consider it as a possible temporary residency

I just dont want to be eaten alive by bugs during the night
Nope man, we don't have bedbugs, and shits. Only problem may be mosquitos at summer, flies, and maybe cockroaches if your place is dirty. Let me know if you come to Novi Sad, or any near place, so i can meet up if you want bro 👍

• +1
Nope man, we don't have bedbugs, and shits. Only problem may be mosquitos at summer, flies, and maybe cockroaches if your place is dirty. Let me know if you come to Novi Sad, or any near place, so i can meet up if you want bro 👍
If I would begin to study in Serbia, it would take a few years for my qualifying degree

If you remember me until then, then we can meet up for sure

• +1
If I would begin to study in Serbia, it would take a few years for my qualifying degree

If you remember me until then, then we can meet up for sure
It's not like we will stay on this forum for life hahah 😅, but literally, Serbia is an amazing place i wouldn't leave, if only it's because i like latina girls, and might go in those south american places, but i'm not seeing it happening lol. Wish you luck with studying, and have a good day man 👍

• +1

so I might be welcomed

What about music ?

I can't imagine a rough german in 2020 tbh, i imagine the whole country is soy by this point

• Love it
I can't imagine a rough german in 2020 tbh, i imagine the whole country is soy by this point
nearly yes

arent you from the dinaric alps ?

96dfdcec250d89e4_a42557e0deba7e6a@2x.jpg

this is my region

• Love it
Reactions: Ethnicope

lmao the capital doesn't. If you legitimately go anywhere that isn't the capital you're a low iq poorcel

:love:

• Love it
most common pheno for men and women: classic stacies and beckies, men are usually high T fighting sports/ football player bald/short cut chad/brad or a complete incel, something in between is rare

yes, there is a lot of snow, and you can ski

people are amazing and accept everyone that isn't albanian atm

safety depends on where you live

most are not 5’8 lol... serbians are like 5’11 on average
most common pheno for men and women: classic stacies and beckies, men are usually high T fighting sports/ football player bald/short cut chad/brad or a complete incel, something in between is rare

yes, there is a lot of snow, and you can ski

people are amazing and accept everyone that isn't albanian atm

safety depends on where you live
rip me and my quarter albanian heritage

lmao the capital doesn't. If you legitimately go anywhere that isn't the capital you're a low iq poorcel
Beograd? That's where I first arrive with the bus before my grandfather drives me all the way to Kraljevo with his car.

You seem to not be very familiar with Nordic standards, my dirty little Slav rat.

• +1
Reactions: AraTe
Beograd? That's where I first arrive with the bus before my grandfather drives me all the way to Kraljevo with his car.

You seem to not be very familiar with Nordic standards, my dirty little Slav rat.
You, buddy boyo, have a complex. How is it comparable to India where streets are littered with shit? Keep projecting tbh. And if you said that irl to anyone here you would probably end up on the ground with multiple stab wounds, cumskin whimp

It's a shit country overall and every second serb here would say that, but don't compare us to indians jfl. The city isn't that bad either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You running away?

JFL at choosing Serbia over Ukraine. :lul:
Not really running away, but the unis are fucking flooded in Germany

studying in EE is a good alternative and I also considered Ukraine

Bist du Serbe?

warum in serbien? versuchs doch in polen dort ist es genau so wie in deutschland
von serbien würde ich dir abraten ich weiß aufjedenfall dass man in polen ohne nc medizin studieren kann

95% of the balkans has excessively friendly ppl in general even when it's obvious you have no money or something. probably the least hostile people in europe to ppl visiting

since kosovo is serbia i also got in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Versuchs doch in Österreich oder so, dort spielt NC keine Rolle

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope