• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
SERGI, who built his following just by showing his face on omegle:
View attachment 7888069E-7F83-48AD-B02E-C1168B820E46.webp

VS.

CHICO, THE CHINESE LOOKING LTN:

BRUTAL MOG. WINNER APPEAL AND PSL WISE IS PRETTY OBVIOUS, BUT ILL STILL LET THE PEOPLE VOTE.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 28541, Zeruel and 10 others
What is the point of this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 23564
Age pill takes no prisoners.

xj6b4e9saq291.jpg
3146232_1667752652396.jpeg

Lol, Sergi does not even come close to Chico in his prime. Galaxy apart. He was the king of Wattpad.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, j05, Deleted member 28541 and 16 others

@StrangerDanger This one's for you.

Rip bozo unlive2774

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Elysia, greeneyes and 7 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, j05, Deleted member 28541 and 11 others
Age pill takes no prisoners.

xj6b4e9saq291.jpg
3146232_1667752652396.jpeg

Lol, Sergi does not even come close to Chico in his prime. Galaxy apart. He was the king of Wattpad.
Wattpad contains mentally ill landwhales. How does that compare to the stacies sergi pulls on omegle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 23154 and Deleted member 19469
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 28541, Elysia and 5 others
Chico around that frauding fag's age stomps to Gandy heaven and back

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, MakinMogReturns, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
Wattpad contains mentally ill landwhales. How does that compare to the stacies sergi pulls on omegle
You seriously think that Chico's face won't do the same if not better than what Sergi does? Also, most of the girls Sergi pulls on Omegle are not even close to Stacy. Bunch of nerd teenage girls if I'm being real with you. @Niko even mogs Sergi by a good amount in appeal and PSL as he actually looks like a young adult.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Racky, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
What stacies lmao
Have you seen the videos?

You seriously think that Chico's face won't do the same if not better than what Sergi does? Also, most of the girls Sergi pulls on Omegle are not even close to Stacy. Bunch of nerd teenage girls if I'm being real with you. @Niko even mogs Sergi by a good amount in appeal and PSL as he actually looks like a young adult.
Sergis pheno alone allows him to pull better girls. Jfl if u think any white girl wants a chinese looking mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 23154, MakinMogReturns and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20679 and 10 others
3146241_1667752888738.png
3146244_1667752910262.png
3146216_1667752401700.jpeg

Look how brutal the mog is. Sergi is a typical pretty boy at every local high school.
Mog in literally every part, and i'm not even considering height.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 23154 and 3 others
Chico around that frauding fag's age stomps to Gandy heaven and back

I just watched this vid and I’ve concluded that ur a fag that likes watching toned twinks in crop tops :sick:

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 28541
I just watched this vid and I’ve concluded that ur a fag that likes watching toned twinks in crop tops :sick:
Look at the vote ratio. What you say does not matter. The only thing that matters is results and evidence. Chico is more known that Sergi and it's not even close along with having more fan girls than him combine with his looks being useful for monetary gain making him rich for his looks, while Sergi is not rich cause of his looks from his TikTok. It won't ever be close to Chico. He's just another TIkTok pretty boy. You can defend him, shit talk, and troll as much as you want, but nothing will change what I said. Objectively is way more handsome than him that it's a galaxy apart. Cheers.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 23154, greeneyes and 3 others
Look at the vote ratio. What you say does not matter. The only thing that matters is results and evidence. Chico is more known that Sergi and it's not even close along with having more fan girls than him combine with his looks being useful for monetary gain making him rich for his looks, while Sergi is not rich cause of his looks from his TikTok. It won't ever be close to Chico. He's just another TIkTok pretty boy. You can defend him, shit talk, and troll as much as you want, but nothing will change what I said. Objectively is way more handsome than him that it's a galaxy apart. Cheers.
Idk, to me it just seems this forum has a crush on him because he looks like a twink. I’m just looking at this objectively. Also what’s this ‘just another prettyboy’ shit, like looking average is actually better than looking like a gay chinese alien.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469 and Leo69
Idk, to me it just seems this forum has a crush on him because he looks like a twink. I’m just looking at this objectively. Also what’s this ‘just another prettyboy’ shit, like looking average is actually better than looking like a gay chinese alien.
There it is. Gay chinese alien. Very unique roast. It seems you are too low IQ to look at this objectively or understand what I'm saying. Chico is actually not a twink compared to Sergi. Sergi is objectively way more of a twink than him lmao. He's is way taller than him with a built body. Considering how long you've been here. I'm surprised you don't know why the reason the forum has a crush on him.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 19469
what happened to looks theory man
Tobey Maguire Reaction GIF

Dont you dare make fun of my chicolita

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, rand anon and Deleted member 19798
There it is. Gay chinese alien. Very unique roast. It seems you are too low IQ to look at this objectively or understand what I'm saying. Chico is actually not a twink compared to Sergi. Sergi is objectively way more of a twink than him lmao. He's is way taller than him with a built body. Considering how long you've been here. I'm surprised you don't know why the reason the forum has a crush on him.
I date joined mog u buddy

But seriously even objectively sergi has a better jaw and mouth area. Eye area can be subjective in this case because both are good. Also I’m not looking at height

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
You're low IQ

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Leo69 and Deleted member 19798
Its funny how how he calls chico gay alien when pretty much every other copers calls him average gl guy.
The coper mind is fascinating

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
I date joined mog u buddy

But seriously even objectively sergi has a better jaw and mouth area. Eye area can be subjective in this case because both are good. Also I’m not looking at height
Wow, you date joined mogged me. I'm sure you are proud of that.

You are just a troll or beyond delusional as you are a one man army as no one is agreeing with you here.

Lol at female gaze pilled. You clearly are really young or don't have much experience. I can tell already from the way you are typing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, PointOfNoReturn and Deprived
Wow, you date joined mogged me. I'm sure you are proud of that.

You are just a troll or beyond delusional as you are a one man army as no one is agreeing with you here.

Lol at female gaze pilled. You clearly are really young or don't have much experience. I can tell already from the way you are typing.
1. That was a joke
2. I’m 17
3. I will single handletly prove to this forum that chico is nothing more than a htn with height halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 23154, THEMOGGER and 2 others
Also @Leo69 im getting a vibe that u hate tiktok boys. Tiktok is the no1 social media so whoever is famous there automatically means high appeal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
1. That was a joke
2. I’m 17
3. I will single handletly prove to this forum that chico is nothing more than a htn with height halo
I know it's a joke. You don't need to prove anything. Your age alone explains why you are defending him to oblivion as you are his age group. Relate to his looks more and so on, so will defend him despite not making any sense. It also explains how naive you are along with the way you are typing. We're done here. All I can say is stop wasting your youth rotting and do something in your life. You are only young once.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469 and Deprived
Ugh react me one more time faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 19798
Also @Leo69 im getting a vibe that u hate tiktok boys. Tiktok is the no1 social media so whoever is famous there automatically means high appeal
I don't, but I know what is real world appeal and TikTok appeal. I can tell you right now that real world appeal is what always wins especially for high quality women. TikTok appeal is a very small minority compared to real world. I know you are a teenager, so I'm just going to stop responding as you are too young to understand what I'm saying here.

3013178_Leo69.jpg
3016319_Leo69_Smile.jpeg

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and PointOfNoReturn
I know it's a joke. You don't need to prove anything. Your age alone explains why you are defending him to oblivion as you are his age group. Relate to his looks more and so on, so will defend him despite not making any sense. It also explains how naive you are along with the way you are typing. We're done here. All I can say is stop wasting your youth rotting and do something in your life. You are only young once.
I look nothing like him jfl i wish. How old are u? Also why are u making this personal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
I don't, but I know what is real world appeal and TikTok appeal. I can tell you right now that real world appeal is what always wins especially for high quality women. TikTok appeal is a very small minority compared to real world. I know you are a teenager, so I'm just going to stop responding as you are too young to understand what I'm saying here.

3013178_Leo69.jpg
3016319_Leo69_Smile.jpeg
Why are u posting yourself LOL? This isnt about ur looks u narcy fag

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20064, Deleted member 19469 and 2 others

just lol if you think thsi would happen to sergi

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 23154, Deprived and 3 others
I look nothing like him jfl i wish. How old are u? Also why are u making this personal
I meant age group and relating to his looks as his age group. Did not make it personal as you are projecting. So low iq.
Why are u posting yourself LOL? This isnt about ur looks u narcy fag
To make a point that I fit the TikTok appeal so I would defend it, but I'm not. You are confused and unable to read properly. My guess is that Sergi is the ultimate gigachad and nobody mogs him for you. I am normie compared to him in your eyes. Gotta hand it to you how much of a fan you are to him. More of a fan than girls are to him.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 19469
POV: OP is a pug faced bilbo baggins looking ass who copes with sergi.
Jesus Christ took me a while to find non frauded pics of this nigga.
He knows his lower third is short hence why he always takes pics and videos from below angle
Images 49
Images 50
Images 51

Vs
2841309 81F730A3 6DC4 41DD 9359 87CEFB4A8F35
ACNE Presentation Backstage
Image   2022 10 10T130727778
Images   2022 09 01T194317429
2106061 8319EA78 1FCC 40F8 8B38 B27E775D848D

Francisco 120
1868655 883BC772 E829 4DC9 ABCF FCF94643CB64

All of the Chico pics are candids except the last two.
Yeah buddy some random tiktok HTN mogs a supermodel sure

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Clark69, Amnesia and 4 others
I meant age group and relating to his looks as his age group. Did not make it personal as you are projecting. So low iq.

To make a point that I fit the TikTok appeal so I would defend it, but I'm not. You are confused and unable to read properly. My guess is that Sergi is the ultimate gigachad and nobody mogs him for you. I am normie compared to him in your eyes. Gotta hand it to you how much of a fan you are to him. More of a fan than girls are to him.
Wow u are such a desperate little fag for attention arent you? You are gl in those pics there u go. But u look like a statue thats faceapped so i doubt u look like that in motion. Also lol at u thinking that because u fit the tiktok appeal that proves anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
POV: OP is a pug faced bilbo baggins looking ass who copes with sergi.
Jesus Christ took me a while to find non frauded pics of this nigga.
He knows his lower third is short hence why he always takes pics and videos from below angle
View attachment 1938593View attachment 1938595View attachment 1938597
Vs
View attachment 1938598View attachment 1938599View attachment 1938600View attachment 1938603View attachment 1938604

View attachment 1938605View attachment 1938606

All of the Chico pics are candids except the last two.
Yeah buddy some random tiktok HTN mogs a supermodel sure
This isnt about me I dont look like him

• +1
Wow u are such a desperate little fag for attention arent you? You are gl in those pics there u go. But u look like a statue thats faceapped so i doubt u look like that in motion. Also lol at u thinking that because u fit the tiktok appeal that proves anything
I'm not. You are. Everyone says that and I do look like that in motion. When I meet girls on dating apps. I want to match the photos I represent especially if I FaceTime than in advance. Posting photos that aren't close to my looks level is playing with fire. LOL, yeah I don't fit the TikTok appeal. You are the smart one here. I get compared to TikTok guys all the time here. Truth is that you won't ever be as much of much of a gigamogger slayer as I am. You wish. Call me narcy fag and whatever you want cause I life mog you in every department. Not so tough now huh? Keep crying and keep rotting. This should motivate you to do something productive I hope.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Clark69, the BULL and 1 other person
even a nigger can pull jbs on omegle

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 23154 and Deleted member 19469
even a nigger can pull jbs on omegle
I've actually seen it happen multiple times that a black normie pulled jbs on Omegle, so lol. This @cutie guy must be sub5 in looks or something thinking normies are gigachads. Just brutal really.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469 and szolliontaraelis
I'm not. You are. Everyone says that and I do look like that in motion. When I meet girls on dating apps. I want to match the photos I represent especially if I FaceTime than in advance. Posting photos that aren't close to my looks level is playing with fire. LOL, yeah I don't fit the TikTok appeal. You are the smart one here. I get compared to TikTok guys all the time here. Truth is that you won't ever be as much of much of a gigamogger slayer as I am. You wish. Call me narcy fag and whatever you want cause I life mog you in every department. Not so tough now huh? Keep crying and keep rotting. This should motivate you to do something productive I hope.
I literally said u DO fit it, but it doesnt prove anything. And yes u absolutely mog me looks wise, congrats Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469 and Leo69
I've actually seen it happen multiple times that a black normie pulled jbs on Omegle, so lol. This @cutie guy must be sub5 in looks or something thinking normies are gigachads. Just brutal really.
Again, why are u making this personal? This has nothing to do with me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
I literally said u DO fit it, but it doesnt prove anything. And yes u absolutely mog me looks wise, congrats Chad.
Thank you. Mission accomplished.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, litechadding and szolliontaraelis
Again, why are u making this personal? This has nothing to do with me.
I'm not. You are. I'm just making a guess lol.

• Ugh..
U brought up my age and looks level
You brought up Chico being gay chinese alien. You made it personal for Chico too.

• Ugh..
Telling me how much of a Chad I am.
Np, i knew thats what u wanted out of me. U posted urself for no reason other than that

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL