Sergi VS Chico

Who mogs

• Total voters
This nigga @cutie has a point tho
@Leo69 nigga why do you keep sending the exact same two pics that are faceapped to oblivion. Did these took weeks to edit or some shit and u cant be bothered to make another one
Compare your pics to @Niko's pics and even the pics i just posted and tell me yours aren't touched jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
This nigga @cutie has a point tho
@Leo69 nigga why do you keep sending the exact same two pics that are faceapped to oblivion. Did these took weeks to edit or some shit and u cant be bothered to make another one
Compare your pics to @Niko's pics and even the pics i just posted and tell me yours aren't touched jfl
Those photos are solely for looksmax. I have others, but this is a looksmax forum. Niko shows the same smile photos, so what's the deal with me? You got a problem with me? No one can accept how much of a mogger I am so they cope with faceapp. My skin is just built different.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, fruitgunpop and Deleted member 19798
Those photos are solely for looksmax. I have others, but this is a looksmax forum. Niko shows the same smile photos, so what's the deal with me? You got a problem with me? No one can accept how much of a mogger I am so they cope with faceapp. My skin is just built different.
Just post a vid of u in motion jfl at this coper. Ur stories are as believable as Crisick not having plastic surgery :lul:

@cutie got his oneitis bred by chico lookalike JFL

stupid thread kys Sergei is ugly

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 22126
@cutie got his oneitis bred by chico lookalike JFL

stupid thread kys Sergei is ugly
Actually happened but it was a sergi lookalike :unsure:

Just post a vid of u in motion jfl at this coper. Ur stories are as believable as Crisick not having plastic surgery :lul:
Crisick is such a giga mogger actually. I believe him when he told me he gets 1 million likes after a few seconds on signing up on Tinder. Got Tinder likes world record. He makes @Niko galaxy elo look like a kid. He's legit honest guy. Everything he says is legit and I take it as law. We should look up to @averagejoe but he is mogged by Sergi looks to oblivion, so it does not matter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, fruitgunpop, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
@cutie bro is fighting for his life rn
Pack it up and leave dumbass, you lost.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Niklaus Mikaelson and Leo69
chico turbomgos

Crisick is such a giga mogger actually. I believe him when he told me he gets 1 million likes after a few seconds on signing up on Tinder. Got Tinder likes world record. He makes @Niko galaxy elo look like a kid. He's legit honest guy. Everything he says is legit and I take it as law. We should look up to @averagejoe but he is mogged by Sergi looks to oblivion, so it does not matter.
Lol at u for dodging the vid request. Ur never gonna post urself in motion so just fuck off u larper
@cutie bro is fighting for his life rn
Pack it up and leave dumbass, you lost.
ik I lost the sergi vs chico. I’m just fighting the faceapped statue fraud that is leo

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Leo69 and Deprived
I've seen pics of him aside from the smiling tinder pics actually.
Yours just looks unnatural tbh
Compare it Gustavsson's aspie selfie for instance
2198944 AE6273C2 ECEC 4A59 9D59 9F127A0A4ABE

Lol at u for dodging the vid request. Ur never gonna post urself in motion so just fuck off u larper

ik I lost the sergi vs chico. I’m just fighting the faceapped statue fraud that is leo
Took you 1 vote vs 26 votes to finally realize that you lost the mog battle. Impressive.

Took you 1 vote vs 26 votes to finally realize that you lost the mog battle. Impressive.
Impressive how well ur dodging sending a vid of yourself.

Impressive how well ur dodging sending a vid of yourself.
Impressive how you dodged the fact Sergi is mogged by Chico for the entire thread till 26 votes later, but now mad that I am dodging a video. I'm just letting you feel what everyone felt at your low IQ.

Impressive how you dodged the fact Sergi is mogged by Chico for the entire thread till 26 votes later, but now mad that I am dodging a video. I'm just letting you feel what everyone felt at your low IQ.
And ur not NT either. Muh iq is higher :geek::geek:. Post a vid faggot.

Lol this @6'1 balkan dude is the only guy with @cutie who voted Sergi and of course decided to ugh all my posts. What a loser.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, alriodai, Deprived and 2 others
Lol this @6'1 balkan dude is the only guy with @cutie who voted Sergi and of course decided to ugh all my posts. What a loser.
keep coping, chico looks asian and he gets brutally mogger by sergi

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 19798
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I'm not. You are. Everyone says that and I do look like that in motion. When I meet girls on dating apps. I want to match the photos I represent especially if I FaceTime than in advance. Posting photos that aren't close to my looks level is playing with fire. LOL, yeah I don't fit the TikTok appeal. You are the smart one here. I get compared to TikTok guys all the time here. Truth is that you won't ever be as much of much of a gigamogger slayer as I am. You wish. Call me narcy fag and whatever you want cause I life mog you in every department. Not so tough now huh? Keep crying and keep rotting. This should motivate you to do something productive I hope.
Bro pm me

Chico mogs brutally PSL wise

• Ugh..
Wattpad contains mentally ill landwhales. How does that compare to the stacies sergi pulls on omegle
Why those mentally ill wattpad toilets dont drool over him instead?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Sergi is nothing more than a HTN lol
I can go to the store and see plenty better looking men and yet u compare him to chico

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19469
You gotta wonder at the absolute state of this board when you see these types of threads. Fucking oldcel balding Chico mogs this soyboy manlet with testosterone levels of a little child. In what reality are these two comparable? What's the next thread gonna be? Nikocado Avocado vs Sean O'Pry?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 20679, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
I don't, but I know what is real world appeal and TikTok appeal. I can tell you right now that real world appeal is what always wins especially for high quality women. TikTok appeal is a very small minority compared to real world. I know you are a teenager, so I'm just going to stop responding as you are too young to understand what I'm saying here.

3013178_Leo69.jpg
3016319_Leo69_Smile.jpeg
Idk why you reminds me of Shawn mendes i`m I tripping ?

Also @Leo69 im getting a vibe that u hate tiktok boys. Tiktok is the no1 social media so whoever is famous there automatically means high appeal
Low IQ logic.

• Ugh..
My 18 years old Mogs Sergi u are just crazy chico is another world

• Ugh..
I mog sergi.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 19798
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny., Deleted member 22126, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
jfl people who voted Sergi the biggest tiktok frauder ngl

Prime Chico mogs him into oblivion. If prime Chico was here now and he wanted to make an Omegle like the other dude he could. Prime Chico looked insane in motion and candies sergi frauds one angle and lighting for max appeal (which is fine, whatever) but prime Chico looked absolutely insane in motion.

Chico of now gets mogged by sergi of now. But tbh I’ll bet chico looks better now than sergi will at chicos age when he gets there

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Prime Chico mogs him into oblivion. If prime Chico was here now and he wanted to make an Omegle like the other dude he could. Prime Chico looked insane in motion and candies sergi frauds one angle and lighting for max appeal (which is fine, whatever) but prime Chico looked absolutely insane in motion.

Chico of now gets mogged by sergi of now. But tbh I’ll bet chico looks better now than sergi will at chicos age when he gets there
Prime chico mogs every model we ve seen here, i mean in his best videos. Not up to debate

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 18840
Prime chico mogs every model we ve seen here, i mean in his best videos. Not up to debate

Oval skull normie. What is this prime bs, his bones didn’t change

Prime = good modeling pics. He looks the same as before he just has shorter hair and doesn’t shave

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amnesia
Chico will always win thanks to his height