Serial Hinge dater claims men must be "almost perfect" while she doesn't have to be because she is a woman

6.5PSL

Banned

Biggest points from this:

-She will keep dating until she finds the perfect guy
-The perfect guy has to be better than her
-She is allowed to be worse because society is against her as a woman and she has periods
-After each good boyfriend, a new floor for minimum requirement is met

Side note: she broke up with her boyfriend of 4 years who was "perfect" because she "grew" and he didn't lol!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17829 and 8 others
Another gook idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fjor2096, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
@Xangsane This kind of woman reports men on Hinge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Richard_Hungwell, SLA and 5 others
“Muh when a guy does one decent thing I like him cause other guys act so shitty it lowered my standards” no most guys are nice you’re just more attracted to the few who treat you like shit :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
“Muh when a guy does one decent thing I like him cause other guys act so shitty it lowered my standards” no most guys are nice you’re just more attracted to the few who treat you like shit :redpill:
muh nice guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I couldn't stand watching the entire video. Does she deep throat the dick on a stick?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19551, Richard_Hungwell and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Richard_Hungwell and OldRooster
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and OldRooster

Biggest points from this:

-She will keep dating until she finds the perfect guy
-The perfect guy has to be better than her
-She is allowed to be worse because society is against her as a woman and she has periods
-After each good boyfriend, a new floor for minimum requirement is met

Side note: she broke up with her boyfriend of 4 years who was "perfect" because she "grew" and he didn't lol!
This noodlewhore needs to be put in her place facial abuse style. That's what I want to do to Asian women who don't know her place to serve 5'6" white male unemployed big dick autists like me. They want 6' tall Chads with 6 figures.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
This noodlewhore needs to be put in her place facial abuse style. That's what I want to do to Asian women who don't know her place to serve 5'6" white male unemployed big dick autists like me. They want 6' tall Chads with 6 figures.
You got no shot with her sorry

• +1
"Serial hinge dater"

All women*

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16453
Nah, her whole TikTok is about it, it's a focal part of her life
I meant that literally every woman has higher standards for their men then they do for themselves, I'm sure this one is worse than most tho

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member
Westernized Asian women are a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, fjor2096, the BULL and 4 others
she will only be disappointed in life. she is literally her own worst enemy.

• +1
over if you cant pull western asian women, legitimately serious.

• Hmm...
  • +1
I garuantee the "wide variety" of guys she dated were all white with blue eyes and 6'+. MAYBE 1 Tyrone if we're being generous.

• +1
no most guys are nice you’re just more attracted to the few who treat you like shit :redpill:
No most guys that are attractive treat me like shit and ugly ones are just nice :ogre:

• +1
she just needs some slaps to reality
welp i mean she represents what the general consensus of foids think i guess she just wasnt too afraid to plain right admit to these thoughts and feelings and provide us with this ragefuel video
im not even angry about it just saddened :/
me and you should team up to gang rape her shell suck our dicks like that corn dog she was eating
fucking choke her with that corn dog nigga

• JFL
Westernized Asian women are a joke
this.

id imagine theyre even more entitled than white women cos statistically asian women are more attractive so they may get EVEN MORE attention than the average white female gets which is already a lot

this video correlates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17311
She's ugly ,and will probably fall for a chad

• +1
She's annoying and ugly (I'd still smash and LTR her though tbh).

• JFL
Reactions: Acee
if you make schizo rambling videos about dating on tiktok then it's over

Genkhis Khan would've gone GK (ER) if he knew his lineage would descend into a bunch of degenerate whores that have disavowed of Eastern philosophy, embraced Western kike values and are doing everything in their power to breed themselves out of existence

2893759 1653012860524

Didn't even watch the video. Low tier gook. Ugly asf, next

Users who are viewing this thread

Back