(serious answers only!) retardmaxxing in job interviews to gain sympathy/preferential hiring?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
So I have a natural stutter. I am a VERY CONFIDENT person but the words I am thinking in my brain, sometimes don't come out or I forget words mid sentence etc. know what I mean? People then perceive me as not confident when in fact I am.(IDK maybe its a feature of aspergers) So anyhoo, employers have ZERO patience for my stuttering and VISCERAL hatred for those with aspergers (even hear people say this). At my current job, my supervisors ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to train me for other tasks in the landscape company I work for. Funny enough my supervisor's son who is a LITERAL fetal-alcohol retard. (he smiles all the time/can't talk) gets trained for jobs because people at my workplace feel sorry for him. They also feel sorry/ass kiss the hispanic workers despite them crashing/destroying golf carts, urinating in public/putting dirty toilet paper with feces in the garbage can/smoking marijuana on the job! etc.

I want to quit my current job and work in a grocery store for my next job simply to meet young foids/socialize/make friends. (Don't want to get into my personal situation but money/debt is not an issue for me to worry about)

-Anyhoo in #currentyear the big bad white man is seen as evil. So should IDK

1. For my stutter should I claim to be disabled? IDK like say "hey boss thank you for interviewing me I recently got a concussion from being in a car accident so I apologize for stuttering" Or claim I was dropped on the head as a baby. (I think some companies are legally obligated to hire/get tax breaks if they hire retards, (that may explain why my supervisors fetal-alcohol son gets promoted)

2. Identify as homosexual or as a woman on my next job interview? NOT saying I will chop off my dick/wear a dress/take dick up the ass but simply tell the interviewer I am in the process of transitioning/coming (but of course never go through with it).

3. Claim to latino? I have dark hair/dark eyes and have an italian surname however most of the hispanics in my area are meztisto/indigenous so I can't really fake the part or can I? (I can speak basic conversational spanish tho).

4. I have a college degree, but should I not mention it in resumes/job interviews? At my landscape job I was the only one with a degree YET was demoted constantly and had a literal fetal-alcohol retard given higher status than me:ROFLMAO: (I never bragged about having a degree at my job nor felt entitled. And NO i don't have a gender degree i have a STEM degree in Agriculture and YES there are high paying government/military jobs who actually look for people with degrees in agriculture)

-Basically in 2022 white men are looked at as evil unless they are mentally retarded/homosexual/or have special minority status etc. So in essence I am thinking of pulling an Al-Taqiyya ie the Arabs believe in an unjust system, you are morally obligated to lie/cheat/steal etc.

-discuss

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, ballskin, Polar and 10 others
Keep writing essays :feelskek:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FrameMogger and thecel
Keep writing essays :feelskek:
then don't fucking read it idiot! I swear you mods should ban people for a week who respond with "didn't read tee hee" its just spamming up the forums/wasting time!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19036, Kingcel32 and 4 others
your posts alwyas make me giga depressed

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Your retardation never cease to amaze me.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Bvnny.
they would pity you but most interviewers are heartless cunts who won't give a shit

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and FrameMogger
they would pity you but most interviewers are heartless cunts who won't give a shit
ok so how can I give myself the leg up? since whitey is the bad guy in 2022 could I claim to be a homosexual or what? the stuttering really TRIGGERS normies for some reason.

-interviewers don't care if you "lift" or "hold frame"

-if normies wrongfully judge me based on something I can't control Islam says I am morally obligated to lie/cheat in an unjust system

• +1
ok so how can I give myself the leg up? since whitey is the bad guy in 2022 could I claim to be a homosexual or what? the stuttering really TRIGGERS normies for some reason.

-interviewers don't care if you "lift" or "hold frame"

-if normies wrongfully judge me based on something I can't control Islam says I am morally obligated to lie/cheat in an unjust system
having a good face can increase the likely hood of them giving you the job, lookism is real.

• +1
Dn rd but that won’t work

Tell them you’re gay and should hire you for diversity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Gurthee_Dong and incel194012940
Most young klitz work retail or fast food so you'll be aight. Those are ideal places for meeting hot cooch

So I have a natural stutter. I am a VERY CONFIDENT person but the words I am thinking in my brain, sometimes don't come out or I forget words mid sentence etc. know what I mean? People then perceive me as not confident when in fact I am.(IDK maybe its a feature of aspergers) So anyhoo, employers have ZERO patience for my stuttering and VISCERAL hatred for those with aspergers (even hear people say this). At my current job, my supervisors ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to train me for other tasks in the landscape company I work for. Funny enough my supervisor's son who is a LITERAL fetal-alcohol retard. (he smiles all the time/can't talk) gets trained for jobs because people at my workplace feel sorry for him. They also feel sorry/ass kiss the hispanic workers despite them crashing/destroying golf carts, urinating in public/putting dirty toilet paper with feces in the garbage can/smoking marijuana on the job! etc.

I want to quit my current job and work in a grocery store for my next job simply to meet young foids/socialize/make friends. (Don't want to get into my personal situation but money/debt is not an issue for me to worry about)

-Anyhoo in #currentyear the big bad white man is seen as evil. So should IDK

1. For my stutter should I claim to be disabled? IDK like say "hey boss thank you for interviewing me I recently got a concussion from being in a car accident so I apologize for stuttering" Or claim I was dropped on the head as a baby. (I think some companies are legally obligated to hire/get tax breaks if they hire retards, (that may explain why my supervisors fetal-alcohol son gets promoted)

2. Identify as homosexual or as a woman on my next job interview? NOT saying I will chop off my dick/wear a dress/take dick up the ass but simply tell the interviewer I am in the process of transitioning/coming (but of course never go through with it).

3. Claim to latino? I have dark hair/dark eyes and have an italian surname however most of the hispanics in my area are meztisto/indigenous so I can't really fake the part or can I? (I can speak basic conversational spanish tho).

4. I have a college degree, but should I not mention it in resumes/job interviews? At my landscape job I was the only one with a degree YET was demoted constantly and had a literal fetal-alcohol retard given higher status than me:ROFLMAO: (I never bragged about having a degree at my job nor felt entitled. And NO i don't have a gender degree i have a STEM degree in Agriculture and YES there are high paying government/military jobs who actually look for people with degrees in agriculture)

-Basically in 2022 white men are looked at as evil unless they are mentally retarded/homosexual/or have special minority status etc. So in essence I am thinking of pulling an Al-Taqiyya ie the Arabs believe in an unjust system, you are morally obligated to lie/cheat/steal etc.

-discuss
i think you already are retardmaxxed

and YES there are high paying government/military jobs who actually look for people with degrees in agriculture
why are you wasting your time and not working this ^

didnt real

but occasional manipulation helps