Serious darktriad trait

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Being able to jokingly ask girls “why you so ugly?”

Requirements: low trust and high trust at the same time darktriad htn pretty boy

Most giga nt htn thugs i know do this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, humanoidsub7, bloomercel and 3 others
yeah ngl men do that but men are scum

i dont have that

having said that

the men that do/were doing this are not the same as the incels from this forum that will do this to 'darktriadmax'

nigga reposted a thread:lul::lul:

having said that

the men that do/were doing this are not the same as the incels from this forum that will do this to 'darktriadmax'
What are u talking about

What are u talking about
like guys i remember from my hs or that i see outside

they are 50 iq and would never conceive why forums like this even exist but most importantly they would never consciously strive to be 'darktriad' thats the most lame incel shit

if you catch yourself consciously striving for that you got things wrong and should do the opposite, play ur role of being a beta cuck and lick chads cum out of ur itis pussy, you will get more of life this way

No just low sentience . Dark triad you won’t be able to comprehend cos it require lots of nuance

darktriad just the equivalent to incel edgelord

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
like guys i remember from my hs or that i see outside

they are 50 iq and would never conceive why forums like this even exist but most importantly they would never consciously strive to be 'darktriad' thats the most lame incel shit

if you catch yourself consciously striving for that you got things wrong and should do the opposite, play ur role of being a beta cuck and lick chads cum out of ur itis pussy, you will get more of life this way
U dont understand lol

Most lame incel shit is thinking “bad boys” are actually always low iq and don’t strive to be and grasp anything

U dont understand lol

Most lame incel shit is thinking “bad boys” are actually always low iq
uh?
can you read

guys i wrote from my school were low iq thats as undisputed as the sun being hot
"are actually always low iq"
?????????????????????????????????????????/

also ignoring my main point kys asap

U dont understand lol

Most lame incel shit is thinking “bad boys” are actually always low iq and don’t strive to be and grasp anything
nah im going to take off ur eyeballs and let u bleed to death for putting words in my mouth u retarded sub amoeaba creature

i said they dont strive to be dark triad which is true u utter cringe failed abortion

Last edited:
uh?
can you read

guys i wrote from my school were low iq thats as undisputed as the sun being hot
"are actually always low iq"
?????????????????????????????????????????/

also ignoring my main point kys asap
The people you perceive as low iq are actually more street smart and intelligent than u and will live better lives, they just have low sentience and low inhibition ≠ low iq

why does this sound so fucking corny?

The people you perceive as low iq are actually more street smart and intelligent than u and will live better lives, they just have low sentience and low inhibition ≠ low iq
im serious kill yourself.

Might be the dumbest thing I've read.

Might be the dumbest thing I've read.
Jfl cope, u know irl ur not the type of guy to ask a pretty girl why is she so ugly.

Accept it cuck

requirements: looks

why does this sound so fucking corny?
Sounds corny, I don’t care

It’s true, ur a faggot and u know ur not the type of guy who can joke with pretty girls by asking them why they’re so ugly

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
You're such an NT wannabe lmao. Go do some homework instead of kidding yourself like this.
lol nt/non nt doesn’t exist for me, im myself and girls love it

Cope, project, and seethe some more

Why you so ugly?

yeah ure so special ure definitely not an autist having a schizophrenic episode rn

the voices that tell u to kys listen to them

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

Literally no one calls girls ugly as a joke because it isn't funny or cute.

They probably think you're a special kid considering how hard you're trying to look dominant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and HTN_Mentalcel
yeah ure so special ure definitely not an autist having a schizophrenic episode rn

the voices that tell u to kys listen to them
Project more

• JFL
Literally no one calls girls ugly as a joke because it isnt funny or cute

They probably think you're a special kid considering how hard you're trying to look dominant.
Project more , I can just tell ur an ugly baby faced white boy

Project more , I can just tell ur an ugly baby faced white boy
So not only are you ugly. You're also black :ROFLMAO:. Black special kid so sorry. Please forgive me bro I don't bully the disabled.

4083739_1713641189828.png

You right now to a T. I promise you that you have 0 SMV.

• JFL
So not only are you ugly. You're also black :ROFLMAO:. Black special kid so sorry. Please forgive me bro I don't bully the disabled.

Tommy Shelby pfp talking. I promise you you’re an ugly white british kid that goes to a boarding school

I apologize that you are a white British sped and have low iq and low sentience

For low inhib thugs like me, we do not come off as special when asking stupid questions like “why are u so ugly?” It’s Normal infact

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and wollet2
Only thing I read in your post and I agree.
Incel humor

Dudes white fat ass was cracking out loud in his dirty dark room editing my message so it would have “wannabe” in it

Incel humor

Dudes white fat ass was cracking out loud in his dirty dark room editing my message so it would have “wannabe” in it
You sound like such a spastic lmao.

Being able to jokingly ask girls “why you so ugly?”

Requirements: low trust and high trust at the same time darktriad htn pretty boy

Most giga nt htn thugs i know do this
LEGIT SAME LMAO theres a htn dude im friends with who calls girls whores to their face and he slays

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
i use to do this but they would just respond with “i know you ain’t talking”

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
LEGIT SAME LMAO theres a htn dude im friends with who calls girls whores to their face and he slays
Ask him what’s his secret

Sounds corny, I don’t care

It’s true, ur a faggot and u know ur not the type of guy who can joke with pretty girls by asking them why they’re so ugly
Okay bro. Relax