(serious)Dont stress about looksmaxxing, and stop comparing yourself to others

CT03

CT03

Silver
Stop comparing yourself to genetically blessed Chad. Not only will this raise your cortisol(looksmin) but you really get nothing out of it. Do things to looksmax and just make it a goal to become better than you were before. And if youre really screwed, get a job, and stack your bread to get surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, midlatinocel, pneumocystosis and 6 others
easier said than done tbh

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Graham
I'm quite confident when it comes to my looks and to where I can improve but ngl I'm constantly comparing my lower third to those blessed chads... How do I know if my lower third is wide or narrow (good/bad) ?? HELP pliz

• So Sad
Reactions: ronald_98
Just set a clear and reasonable goal and work towards it and it becomes easy
W spreading positivity tbh. Ive been trying lately to stay more positive and think that if i work hard its gonna be better. Try to be more indifferent and do things i enjoy in life while looksmaxxing and maxxing out other things in life

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Prince88, Deleted member 21796 and 1 other person
Good comment.

Stop comparing yourself to genetically blessed Chad. Not only will this raise your cortisol(looksmin) but you really get nothing out of it. Do things to looksmax and just make it a goal to become better than you were before. And if youre really screwed, get a job, and stack your bread to get surgeries.
90S Laughing GIF

• WTF
Reactions: CT03
D68 3

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and CT03
3362409 3360760 3357446 IMG 20230407 WA00333

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
5a2

• +1