SERIOUS EYE AREA QUESTION

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
How can i naturaly shorten my upper eyelid exposure and what are The best squintmaxx and hooding methods (i dont want nothing drastic )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Preoximerianas, Laikyn and 1 other person
:feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Jason Voorhees
@Amnesia
@Hozay
@Tyronecell
@Deusmaximus
@BalkanPig

• +1
Also if someone can PM me a looksmax plan or some shit cause im having a prom in few months and i have to fuck a subhuman roastie teacher

• +1
alchemy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Ice hooding

• +1
How can i naturaly shorten my upper eyelid exposure and what are The best squintmaxx and hooding methods (i dont want nothing drastic )
idk if its legit but ive been doing it since last year , I would advice you to put ice cold water on your face specifically the eye area for 5 minutes everyday no in between breaks

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
idk if its legit but ive been doing it since last year , I would advice you to put ice cold water on your face specifically the eye area for 5 minutes everyday no in between breaks
I heard this once but every time i hear advice on this forum someone comes and debunks it with "you gonna get hurt bro"

Any side effects? Please be honest cause i dont wanna be blind

• +1
I heard this once but every time i hear advice on this forum someone comes and debunks it with "you gonna get hurt bro"

Any side effects? Please be honest cause i dont wanna be blind
Blindness???
no you cant get blind lmao , close your eyes obviously while doing it , and apply the ice cold water straight to your eyelids

• +1
no you cant get blind lmao , close your eyes obviously while doing it , and apply the ice cold water straight to your eyelids
what is this surgery called? Hunter eyes surgery?

• +1
B

• +1
Eyelid pulling

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Eyelid pulling
Just Checked this shit out and another AUTIST claims it made his eyelid exposure smaller but eyes buggier fuck this gay earth

• +1
Upper eyelid fillers if you have any upper eyelid exposure they.They are cheap i think they cost something like 300-400€ here,its worth it since they make big improvement

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Upper eyelid fillers if you have any upper eyelid exposure they.They are cheap i think they cost something like 300-400€ here,its worth it since they make big improvement
Something for Hunter eyes?

like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968