Serious, Is it even possible to be ugly with a full head of hair and light eyes?

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
Light colored eyes add such massive huge halo of prettyness to a persons face. As long as your facial features arent horrificly ogreish and you have a youthful full head of hair it feels almost impossible for you to be ugly. I've seen so many normies IRL and online that are only chads and chadlites because of their eye color. I've seen alot of normies even with bad bags under their eyes get halo'd to being decent looking because of their eyes. I'm ugly AF but I have a full head of hair and if I had light brown eyes I definetly would've had a few girlfriends. Theres no way a guy like David Gandy becomes a model without his light blue eyes.

If you are ugly you are literally human trash. Every possible thing had to go wrong for you to get fucked over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 4054 and 7 others
ethnic alert

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, NeedToSucceed, mewcoper and 8 others
Light colored eyes add such massive huge halo of prettyness to a persons face. As long as your facial features arent horrificly ogreish and you have a youthful full head of hair it feels almost impossible for you to be ugly. I've seen so many normies IRL and online that are only chads and chadlites because of their eye color. I've seen alot of normies even with bad bags under their eyes get halo'd to being decent looking because of their eyes. I'm ugly AF but I have a full head of hair and if I had light brown eyes I definetly would've had a few girlfriends. Theres no way a guy like David Gandy becomes a model without his light blue eyes.

If you are ugly you are literally human trash. Every possible thing had to go wrong for you to get fucked over.
I am 20, I have a head full of hair, but my eyes are not light. So the reason I'm ugly is because I don't have light eyes? Guess I should just go get some a10 eye contacts and forget about bimax for my narrow jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and MiroslavBulldosex
its possible but very rare

light eyes are a huge halo i have hazel but wish i had blue

Attachments

• download (78).jpg
    download (78).jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 0
"If only I was 6'1 instead of 5'11"
"If only I was white instead of _____"
"If only I had light eyes instead of ____"

Stop thinking like this. It's just a coping mechanism. It would not ascend you like you think it would.
I definetly would've had a few girlfriends.
No you woudn't jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Jew_Supremacist, YouLiveForYourself and 3 others
idk ask @Thompsonz

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and gamma
idk ask @Thompsonz
light eyes - check
full head of hair- over

yes tbh when i had hair and light eyes as a teen i was very handsome despite having shit ratios

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ofc, he can be ugly if recessed
Jaw is more important than eye color

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, metagross and Toth's thot
Ofc, he can be ugly if recessed
Jaw is more important than eye color
BASED ON WHAT YOU MAKE THIS STATEMENT FUCKING DUMMY

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and Toth's thot

eye shape is way more important lmao, if I had to breakdown what made a good eye area it would be 90% structure and 10% color. light colored eyes is only a true halo if you're not white, cuz it makes you stand out(doesnt apply to whitepassing ethnics). Colored eyes cannot save an already bad eye area., and the colored eye + full hair combo means nothing if your skull shape isn't already good

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Cortisol Ghoul
I have light blue eyes and hair. My brutally shit eye area and face in general makes it over for me

>is it possible to be ugly if you're an East Asian, melanasian, American, Subsaharan man with contacts?
Jfl

This forum is completely retarded

No hair and no eye color will save you if you are recessed.

If you have a recessed mandible it will still be hard to look attractive.

If you have a shitty skull like I have it is entirely possible

this forum is moving backwards.

ofc u can be ugly with that combo most people still have full hair till atleast 25 JFL so ur saying everyone with blue eyes is attractive?