[Serious] Is maxilla segmentation better then palate expander device?

Weter

Weter

Platinum
Im 17 and my Upper Jaw Bone is narrow and Ugly AS FUCK i have 2 options to fix it what should i choose ?
1. Palate expander(since my bones are formed im afraid it wont do shit)
2. Surgery, maxilla segmentation

Attachments

• IMG_9610.jpeg
    IMG_9610.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9612.jpeg
    IMG_9612.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
My upper jaw was so fucking narrow that during the mewing trend i couldnt fit my tongue up because of how narrow it was i have minus 27mm

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Im 17 and my Upper Jaw Bone is narrow and Ugly AS FUCK i have 2 options to fix it what should i choose ?
surgery always better since your 17 your bones most likely wont change that much

So theres no really point doing that palate expander shit they put inside mouth on upper palate?
if your teeth are crowded than it will help but if not than there is no point of getting it

• +1
Reactions: Weter
bimax is the only way to achieve a real noticeable change

yo bro how did heightmaxxing go? i grew 2 inches since we last spoke on cope stack (arimidex, mk677, cope meds like cypro) and sleepmaxxing

yo bro how did heightmaxxing go? i grew 2 inches since we last spoke on cope stack (arimidex, mk677, cope meds like cypro) and sleepmaxxing
I reached 188 cm and thats enough for me, have bigger troubles then cms now😆

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
the blocked nose is probably caused by your deviated septum caused by your maxillary deficiency
Omg thanks, so this means bimax would also solve that and make breathing better?

the blocked nose is probably caused by your deviated septum caused by your maxillary deficiency
Keep in mind i have class 3 maloclusion not class 2 (subhuman) side profile

Chewing, thumb pulling, towel pulling and cold showers

I reached 188 cm and thats enough for me, have bigger troubles then cms now😆
what was your starting height and age brocel? rn im skinmaxxing with tret and then ill try undertone stuff

Keep in mind i have class 3 maloclusion not class 2 (subhuman) side profile
Class 2 is better and might be fixable naturally, i dont get what the fuck goes on with class 3 tho

Omg thanks, so this means bimax would also solve that and make breathing better?
if your 18 u can get the nose surgery done plus its usually fully covered by medical insurance

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
T
if your 18 u can get the nose surgery done plus its usually fully covered by medical insurance
The funniest thing is that i alredy did nose job and it did not help, they said because the main nosal airways are small themselves because of narrow maxilla bone, the nose itself is as straight as possible

T

The funniest thing is that i alredy did nose job and it did not help, they said because the main nosal airways are small themselves because of narrow maxilla bone, the nose itself is as straight as possible
that could mean that ur insurance covers partially tge bimax surgery