*serious* Please Help

D

Deleted member 52905

𐙚 im a girl •ﻌ•ྀི౨ৎ
Ive studied the average looksmaxxer for almost 2 years now,

they go to the point of no return and slowly stop getting attention, then they look at their face and start to cute max, until they get atttention from men that they love and they turn into girls to become ultimate beauty.

i think most men should stay off this site before they rot into a sissy, because a lot of male models turn into femboys who love acting like cute anime girls e.g. jordan barret.

I believe every good looking narc is a fag

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung

they go to the point of no return and slowly stop getting attention, then they look at their face and start to cute max, until they get atttention from men that they love and they turn into girls to become ultimate beauty.

i think most men should stay off this site before they rot into a sissy, because a lot of male models turn into femboys who love acting like cute anime girls e.g. jordan barret.

dnr dalit

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Deleted member 52905
France GIF by Turner Classic Movies

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52905

tl;dr slippery slope fallacy

• Hmm...
Unsure how linked the two pipelines are. Usually if you're GL enough to femboymax with success then there's a good chance you're probably GL enough to prettyboymax with a bit of training and effort. A lot of them just seem to be sort of narcy and want to push things further than they would get being your standard cishet chad. Despite how feral girls can act over chad they know it's still far from the command you'd have over horny men. The "cishet normative" lifestyle doesn't really appeal to them whilst it's the goal for most other .org users. They probably see dealing with women as a hassle when they know they could have men treating them like godesses if they play enough to their desires.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Deleted member 52905
i hate u

• WTF
Unsure how linked the two pipelines are. Usually if you're GL enough to femboymax with success then there's a good chance you're probably GL enough to prettyboymax with a bit of training and effort. A lot of them just seem to be sort of narcy and want to push things further than they would get being your standard cishet chad. Despite how feral girls can act over chad they know it's still far from the command you'd have over horny men. The "cishet normative" lifestyle doesn't really appeal to them whilst it's the goal for most other .org users. They probably see dealing with women as a hassle when they know they could have men treating them like godesses if they play enough to their desires.

this guy gets it

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro